Generic Lurker Lounge thread
Quote:THREAD NECROMANCY!!

(Because someone had to)

Keeping the thread on top by complaining about thread necromancy.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Hi,

Quote:Keeping the thread on top by complaining about thread necromancy.
Self defeating post pleading to let the topic roll off into oblivion:)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Demand for mod action in post, complain how mods do not live on the site 24/7
*Attempts to push thread towards hidden agenda*

[Insert picture of a cat]
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
[Image: lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg]
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Quote:[Image: lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg]
Caustic observation on felines, caffeine and what cats do with mice.

Lousy poetry.

Deft segue to generic Necromancer skills as they apply to felines, poets, and caffeine addicted rodents.

*sound of leather clad feet scampering off stage left*

Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Intention to link a different thread about another forum, but failing.
Quote:Hi,
Self defeating post pleading to let the topic roll off into oblivion:)

--Pete
Monotonous plea for Oblivion to be made into a multi user role playing game, where Necromancy is abhorred and thread resuscitators can be captured in Black Soul Stones.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:Large block of text describing a humorous event.

Image relating to the humorous event.

Appeal for stories from others who may have experienced a similar generic event.

p.s. sidenote
Rarely seen member delurks and quotes first post for no apparent reason.

Annoyingly adds lots of smilies. <_<:(:):D:P:angry::blink::blush::huh::lol::mellow::o:ph34r::rolleyes::shuriken::unsure::w00t::wacko:

Missspells words and don't use no good grammer neither.

Basically adds nothing of value to the topic while lashing out at other posters to stay on topic.
"Nothing unreal exists."
-- Kiri-kin-tha
Quote:Rarely seen member delurks and quotes first post for no apparent reason.
Obligatory Bolty "omg hi" post.

Wistful remembrance of older times when forum moderator posted more. Internal PM to Griselda regarding curtailing of thread necromancy. Review of older posts in thread made years ago for another laugh. Standard wondering where all the time went.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Obligatory Bolty "omg hi" post.

Wistful remembrance of older times when forum moderator posted more. Internal PM to Griselda regarding curtailing of thread necromancy. Review of older posts in thread made years ago for another laugh. Standard wondering where all the time went.

-Bolty
To WoW and your marriage, not to mention work.

You had to ask? :unsure:
In Memory of Pete
Quote:Obligatory Bolty "omg hi" post.

Wistful remembrance of older times when forum moderator posted more. Internal PM to Griselda regarding curtailing of thread necromancy. Review of older posts in thread made years ago for another laugh.

Standard wondering where all the time went.
-Bolty

Hello, :w00t: my Captain my Captain ;)

Time (1998) goes by in a Blink...seems like just yesterday we were on a Hell run, you Scolded me a n00b Warrior for stepping in Front of a Rogue :lol:

Edit: hmmm, I think the Rogue was YOU ???

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Quote:Hello, :w00t: my Captain my Captain ;)

Time (1998) goes by in a Blink...seems like just yesterday we were on a Hell run, you Scolded me a n00b Warrior for stepping in Front of a Rogue :lol:

Edit: hmmm, I think the Rogue was YOU ???
Did the scolding include arrows in the back?

No True Rogue would otherwise scold a Warrior in D1.:)
In Memory of Pete
Hi,

Yes a few in the Backside :P

Magi...Pete's BETTER HALF...hmmm Pete + Better half, is that a Oxymoron ? :P

Anyway Magi taught me how to play my Warrior with a Rogue, thanks Magi :wub:

Quote:Did the scolding include arrows in the back?

No True Rogue would otherwise scold a Warrior in D1.:)

Quote:Hi,

Yes a few in the Backside :P

Magi...Pete's BETTER HALF...hmmm Pete + Better half, is that a Oxymoron ? :P

Anyway Magi taught me how to play my Warrior with a Rogue, thanks Magi :wub:
Here is the question: could your warrior survive Princess Shera's rogue equipped with a Windforce? Pete once recommended a Buttplate of Absorbtion iirc.
Hi Thenryb,
How are you my Friend...yes Windforce [img]http:/brary.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/assets/itemsnaps/windforce.gif[/img]hmmm I'm sure I died a few times, I just read it's a D2 weapon now.
Do you still play "The Dark" on Kali, there was a game running a few days ago. As soon as I fix this over heating problem I will play again ;)
Quote:WINDFORCE:
A legendary weapon back from Diablo1 (where it was the only bow with Knockback), Windforce is the best ranged weapon in the game, period : although some people may argue and have personal preferences, the incredible power of Windforce (WF) cannot be denied

Type: Hydra Bow, Elite bow class
Best Drop probability: Baal (H) 0.0017189% , Frozenstein (H) and Pindleskin (H) 0.0010066%
Two-Hand Damage: 38.5 To (244.625-550.875) (141.56-294.688 Avg)
Required Level: 74 , Required Strength: 134 , Required Dexterity: 167
Weapon Speed: [10] , Firing Rate: Very Fast: Am/B/D , Fast: As/P/N/S
Quote:Here is the question: could your warrior survive Princess Shera's rogue equipped with a Windforce? Pete once recommended a Buttplate of Absorbtion iirc.

Double thread necromancy, sin committed by forum admin.

Further wistful remembrances by forum admin of forum status circa 2004, when thread was first created. Text-based memorial sentence regarding posters long since moved on.

Admiration that forum still retains data from 7 years ago; proud acknowledgment of packrat data-retention abilities. Wonderment of how site may still evolve to future games and if it will become a strategy / theorycrafting haven once again. Sadness that same attention level cannot be given to the site by the admin as it once was in admin's college days. Expressed wish that someone would take up that mantle.

Obligatory /wave and thumb-nose to anyone annoyed by the thread necro.

Standard long-winded signature
Standard cute/funny/informational signature images
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(09-22-2011, 04:19 PM)Bolty Wrote: Double thread necromancy, sin committed by forum admin.

Further wistful remembrances by forum admin of forum status circa 2004, when thread was first created. Text-based memorial sentence regarding posters long since moved on.

Admiration that forum still retains data from 7 years ago; proud acknowledgment of packrat data-retention abilities. Wonderment of how site may still evolve to future games and if it will become a strategy / theorycrafting haven once again. Sadness that same attention level cannot be given to the site by the admin as it once was in admin's college days. Expressed wish that someone would take up that mantle.

Obligatory /wave and thumb-nose to anyone annoyed by the thread necro.

Standard long-winded signature
Standard cute/funny/informational signature images

Required +1 from an awkward fan trying to gain some attention from his hero.

/squee

Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(09-22-2011, 05:00 PM)Frag Wrote: Required +1 from an awkward fan trying to gain some attention from his hero.

Disbelief that I could be someone's hero. Questioning of poster's sanity. Backing away slowly.

(09-22-2011, 04:19 PM)Bolty Wrote: Admiration that forum still retains data from 7 years ago; proud acknowledgment of packrat data-retention abilities.

Yes, but where's the old stuff?

Look forward to the time admin retires from his day job and can return full attention to his creation.

"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quick note that I'm still alive and lurking, followed by disappearing once again.

...or just retiring to the D3 forum.
See you in Town,
-Z