The Looks of all Warlocks
Can someone please do me a favour? I don't have WOW yet, but will most likely start out with a Warlock next year because a.) they seem to be a fun (solo) class to play, and b.) there seem to be waaay too much people wanting to play a (Tauren) Shaman :)

So, I'm very interested how each Warlock (male and female) of each allowed Race (Human, Orc, Undead, Gnome) looks like. That would be 8 screenshots total, preferably from the character creation screen, which shows the full basic figure with the basic equipment.

Thanks in advance!
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,Dec 10 2004, 06:41 PM Wrote:So, I'm very interested how each Warlock (male and female) of each allowed Race (Human, Orc, Undead, Gnome) looks like. That would be 8 screenshots total, preferably from the character creation screen, which shows the full basic figure with the basic equipment.

Thanks in advance!
[right][snapback]62539[/snapback][/right]
But you can change the looks of each warlock quite a bit with hairstyles, skin color, hair color and piercings/decorations so I don't really know how helpful the screenshots would be. The characters aren't like Diablo where all characters of the same class look the same. You can have a rogue look exactly the same as a mage, or a warlock look exactly the same as a warrior, except for the equipment. Basically warlocks start with robes similar to mages, but not the exactly the same. If you're more concerned about what the robes of each race look like rather than what the characters themselves look like, that can be done easily enough though.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Dec 11 2004, 02:02 AM Wrote:But you can change the looks of each warlock quite a bit with hairstyles, skin color, hair color and piercings/decorations so I don't really know how helpful the screenshots would be.  The characters aren't like Diablo where all characters of the same class look the same.  You can have a rogue look exactly the same as a mage, or a warlock look exactly the same as a warrior, except for the equipment.  Basically warlocks start with robes similar to mages, but not the exactly the same.  If you're more concerned about what the robes of each race look like rather than what the characters themselves look like, that can be done easily enough though.
[right][snapback]62545[/snapback][/right]
Eight basic figure samples created with the randomizer would be fine :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
It's not quite what you want, but here's MY warlock. :)

[Image: Dragoon.jpg]
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Dec 11 2004, 07:36 PM Wrote:It's not quite what you want, but here's MY warlock.  :)

[Image: Dragoon.jpg]
[right][snapback]62584[/snapback][/right]
Ok, that's the male Human Warlock. Now I need just the other 7 :)
[Image: warlock.jpg][Image: c03.gif]

Don't know if these help, but they are on the World of Warcraft Website.

Cheers,

Munk

Edit: Found an amalgum of screenies here
Thanks! Remaining: 5 :)
Condensed, See post above.
Random Character Creation screens of warlocks:

Gnome Female Warlock
Gnome Male Warlock
Orc Female Warlock
Orc Male Warlock
Undead Female Warlock
Undead Male Warlock
Human Female Warlock
Human Male Warlock
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Thanks, Gnollguy. I'm having some problems with the download, though. Either the connectivity or the bandwidth seems to be limited ...
nobbie,Dec 12 2004, 06:56 AM Wrote:Thanks, Gnollguy. I'm having some problems with the download, though. Either the connectivity or the bandwidth seems to be limited ...
[right][snapback]62651[/snapback][/right]

Odd. Shouldn't be a bandwidth issue, big phat pipe from the university to the outside world (Currently 4 different 45MB/s pipes, one for Internet 2, one for dedicated distance research, one for the public internet, and one for overflow on any of the other pipes as need be with priority settings for research, I2, then public) and no limiters on the account. Images are about 500K each since I didn't do anything but convert from the tga to jpg format and slap them up there. I'm guessing something wrong in the middle somewhere. I didn't see any updates scheduled for last night on the wiki either so I don't think it was a maintenance issue on our end.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I could download the images now. Thanks again, all :D
Munkay,Dec 11 2004, 05:11 PM Wrote:[Image: warlock.jpg]
Don't know if these help, but they are on the World of Warcraft Website.

Cheers,

Munk

sorry to go OT, but I couldn't resist. Am I the only one who thinks this guy is the spitting image of the Wake Forest Demon Deacon? Sorry for heading sideways, but that's uncanny
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
YES! I totally agree! :lol:
-TheDragoon