Stormrage Tabard Design Selections
LavCat,Dec 8 2004, 08:53 PM Wrote:I really don't care for any of these selections.  The choice I dislike the least is "tabard one", the image of Bolty.  My suggestion of the cat's face was half joking, but I like it better than any of these icons.

For colors, white on dark green or gold on dark red would be my pick of the ones listed.  I would also like to consider dark blue or burnt orange on beige.
[right][snapback]62276[/snapback][/right]

If the choice ends up being red or blue, we could always just paint the ceiling beige. :blink:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I still like Gold on Black. I think it looks sharp personally. The contrast of colors looks nice to me.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
LavCat,Dec 8 2004, 09:53 PM Wrote:The choice I dislike the least is "tabard one", the image of Bolty.

*turns head* What?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
LavCat,Dec 9 2004, 02:53 AM Wrote:I really don't care for any of these selections.  The choice I dislike the least is "tabard one", the image of Bolty.  My suggestion of the cat's face was half joking, but I like it better than any of these icons.

For colors, white on dark green or gold on dark red would be my pick of the ones listed.  I would also like to consider dark blue or burnt orange on beige.

Bolty looks sexy in his red tabard on that image, what are you talking about.
Tabard 1 - Gold on Red.
I vote for this tabard - although I would prefer a gold icon/trim on a (dark?) red background.

I think the eye dovetails nicely with the preliminary Lounge icons being discussed over in the general forum, and a reddish background feels more Loungeish to me than a blue one (may have to do with the site's color scheme).

The lurker icon would be my runner-up choice, again preferably on a red background.

I also think going with gold-on-black (or gold-on-white) might look spiffy, but they'll probably be common color combinations as well.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
IMO, the Red and the Blue are the best and truest colors.

The addition of the gold trim is inspired.

The Tree is the only ornament I saw that seemed to have strong impact.

Always best to keep it simple.

I've loved reading through the comments in this thread. Nothing like a committee! ;)

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Last chance to vote - I'm buying the Tabard after 4pm Est.

Right now red field with gold hooded man has the advantage

Edit: Red wins.