Where Things Are Going
Abramelin,Dec 13 2004, 05:38 PM Wrote:Why not put addsnks in order to pay the cost of the website? There's no shame to have one's website fully or partly paid by addsnks.at least that's what I would do if I had a website which would cost a lot of money.Is there a reason ?
[right][snapback]62750[/snapback][/right]

*cough* <-- clicky ;)
Reviving this thread from the dead, here are the details:

The logo should "fit in" with the current look at http://www.lurkerlounge.com. The top bar is 66 pixels in height, followed by the logo bar at 120 pixels in height, and the quick nav bar at 45 pixels in height. I'm looking for a width of 145 pixels, no more.

So, we have 145(width) x 231(height) area to play in for the logo image, to the left of the "Lurker Lounge" text logo. Not all of that space has to be used, of course. Now that the dimensions and the site look are fleshed out, can we go forward with picking/designing the logo pic?

Thanks,

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Dec 29 2004, 11:55 AM Wrote:the current look
[right][snapback]63827[/snapback][/right]
... is great! I hope all the work was more fun than grind. Thanks.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Bolty,Dec 30 2004, 01:55 AM Wrote:...&nbsp; Now that the dimensions and the site look are fleshed out, can we go forward with picking/designing the logo pic?
[right][snapback]63827[/snapback][/right]

First, great job on the new layout. The Mambo system looks interesting and one of these days, I'll take a look at it myself.

Next, if you want a more concise idea of which logo the Lurkers want, perhaps you should temporarily re-enable the poll feature of this board. I can help with making the logo images you need but I prefer to wait until we're finalized on the design.

BTW, did you receive the file I sent you (the Lurker Lounge.csh file) and were you able to use it?
Peace,
Xyngynkynyn
Xyngynkynyn,Dec 29 2004, 07:07 PM Wrote:BTW, did you receive the file I sent you (the Lurker Lounge.csh file) and were you able to use it?
[right][snapback]63870[/snapback][/right]
Did you send it via email? I have extremely aggressive spam filters in place because bolty@lurkerlounge.com gets over 300 emails per day. If you can tell me a good estimate of date/time you sent it, I can dig through my spam folder (22,000+ emails at the moment) and see if it's in there somewhere. Did a search for Xyngynkynyn and came up empty.

Personally, I like design #5, but I think I'll put up a poll on the logos right now in a separate thread. Currently only admins can post polls due to abuse issues.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Dec 30 2004, 03:17 PM Wrote:Did you send it via email?&nbsp; I have extremely aggressive spam filters in place because bolty@lurkerlounge.com gets over 300 emails per day.&nbsp; If you can tell me a good estimate of date/time you sent it, I can dig through my spam folder (22,000+ emails at the moment) and see if it's in there somewhere.&nbsp; Did a search for Xyngynkynyn and came up empty...
[right][snapback]63908[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I was worried about that. I sent it around Nov 23 or 24 from my Yahoo account. I can resend it or if you have another preferred method, let me know.
Peace,
Xyngynkynyn