"Star Wars" Trilogy DVD-Review
Can't wait for newmarket to release the Memento extra special versions, I'm getting qall of them when they do come. :)

Also the Three Kings ones.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
With the disclaimer that of the three I've only seen the Empire Strikes Back (night before last on my friend's new LCoS display) -- I have to say I agree with Nobbie. The movies look brand new, not as if they came out when I was middle aged. I did not see anything in ESB that spoiled the story.

Sooner or later George will release the original versions on DVD (or on hyper holographic cubes) and we all will buy them. Till then, my set of DVD's arrived today!

Last night I picked up on some dialog in WoW: someone is writing a story about a couple of towers: the title is going to be "The King Came Back."
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Let me guess, the main characters are in a ring group.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
twolf,Sep 12 2004, 10:18 PM Wrote:If I understood what I read about the release earlier correct, the versions released on DVD are *even further modified* versions of the "special editions". For example some scenes have been slightly changed to achieve better "consistency" with Episodes I - III.
One well-understood change was putting Ian MacDermind into The Empire Strikes Back in the guise of the Emperor. In the original version, the hologram of Emperor Palpatine was played by another, so MacDermind participated in re-shooting the hologram effect for the DVD.

You'd think that would be a simple bang-up job that would make things even better, right? Lest you forget, this is the handiwork of George Lucas! In the new version, MacDermind phones in his performance in more ways than one. I cast no fault to the actor, but I mean, I seriously think the direction he'd been given was: "...don't emote, don't inflect. Just wear the makeup, say the lines, and be the best special effects that you can be..."

In other words, the Lucas Method of Acting.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
I was poking around looking for a good webcomic and found this.

Just imagine...
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!