Let's make totally outrageous claims!
Actually, Kelvin=Celcius-273. 0 Kelvin is absolute 0, or -273 Celcius.
<sarcasm> Purdue University has a fantastic physics department with professors that care about students.

The Freshman Engineering program at Purdue is worth the trouble.</sarcasm> (I know because I go there)
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
Obi2Kenobi,Jul 1 2004, 10:29 PM Wrote:Actually, Kelvin=Celcius-273. 0 Kelvin is absolute 0, or -273 Celcius.
Kelvin=celsius+273. If absolute 0 is o kelvin and -273 celsius, than celsius=kelvin-273, add 273 and you get the other equation. The joke is that battlenet population has a IQ in the 300's, which apparently isn't true, partially since no one has a 300 IQ.

Edit: oh, was that an outrageous claim? forget all this stuff if it was.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Um... I knew that, I was just testing your knowledge of physics. And you passed. A+, fifty gold stars. :) (3 gold stars to whomever catches the reference)
Obi2Kenobi,Jul 1 2004, 11:36 PM Wrote:A+, fifty gold stars. :) (3 gold stars to whomever catches the reference)
Well, 3 gold stars won't do me any good because my money suit already has 50 gold stars. I used my money suit to finally buy the last piece of my defense suit, with 50 shields, just today. Now I'm going for the parts needed to convert that to an attack suit with 50 swords. (Yes, I do play way too much Gunbound.)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Obi2Kenobi,Jul 1 2004, 10:29 PM Wrote:Actually, Kelvin=Celcius-273. 0 Kelvin is absolute 0, or -273 Celcius.
Let's make it 273.15 then. But as IQ does not go behind the dot...

anyway, apparantly president Bush writes his own speeches, and is a known battle.net addict.

Greeks can play soccer, and even reach this years EC finals!!.
-- World of Warcraft is a huge smokescreen created by Blizzard : it is in fact really Diablo3 in disguise , all animation / graphics / voices / storyline will be replaced just before its due to hit the shelves .

-- "Real Soon ™ " will become an actual unit of measurement , normally for labelling unknown quantities of time , or as a parental delaying tactic when answering children .....

-- Griselda is stalking me on these very forums ( ;) )

-- Scientists discover that what we refer to as "Ice" is really a living organism that thrives on really cold air .....
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Nylon is really made from incinerator waste. Polyester is made from lawn mower waste.

I went on vacation last summer to area 51. You should go, it's really cool. Their UFO show is something to see.

I fell off from 10 stories off he ground and survived.

All three blizzard game series are really the same world. When the worldstone gets destroyed, the earth, heaven and hell realms merge with other realms in space, become planets, and turn into the starcraft world. When Duran releases his "psychic" experiments, they release magic into the world and turn it into the warcraft world. Hell becomes zerus, heaven becomes another planet that we never hear about again, flesh spawners become zerglings, later different types of humans become night elves, humans, etc. Other creatures mutate to become all the warcraft stuff. Draenor comes from another planet like mars again. Diablo, Baal, and Mephisto, and the lesser evils have their souls reappear as Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, etc.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Jeunemaitre,Jul 1 2004, 11:09 AM Wrote:Apologies to librarians, and library patrons everywhere.
:)
Quote:- Griselda is stalking me on these very forums (&nbsp; )

:ph34r:
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Jesus Christ returned in the 1970s. The Russians knew He was coming; they prepared the way for His return by detonating a nuclear device over Sicily. Americans who were in Sicily at the time, and became nuclear casualties, but have been kept alive by Christ's power, can now contact the United States Government to file financial claims. I myself spent 20 years in a hotel room kept alive only by Jesus' will.

Stars are beaming rays into Earth's atmosphere and causing helicopter crashes. I know why, because I have psychic powers, and can stop these crashes, but no one will listen to me.

---------

Weirdly -- and sadly -- both those tales were told to me with great seriousness by callers to the federal agency where I work.

Sailboat
I have developed a vehicle that runs on chard and purple kale. Unfortunately the emissions are mildly halucinogenic. The FDA and DMV refuse to give me approval to operate the vehicle on public roads. However, nearly all members of the US Senate have recieved "prototypes" and are pushing through legislation which will allow me to mass market the vehicle.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
That was you! :D BTW, let me know when you want me to start using my psychic powers to prevent the aviation accidents.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

-- Lemming OfGlory is referred to as such ("Of Glory " -- the higherst title amongst Lemmings ) because he is the last known member of his species , all others having killed themselves by seemingly odd , suicidal tendencies ; falling from great heights , walking into magma streams etc

According to Lemming Historians , the term "There can be only one " was once a Lemming saying .

Everyone please keep an eye out for any odd behavior from Lemming as this could herald the return of the Lemming horde , which will lead eventually to there only being one survivor again . :blink:

-- Jesus built my Hotrod ................. (name the band :P )
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Quote:-- Lemming OfGlory is referred to as such ("Of Glory " -- the higherst title amongst Lemmings ) because he is the last known member of his species , all others having killed themselves by seemingly odd , suicidal tendencies ; falling from great heights , walking into magma streams etc.

It's my birthday! Here's a picture of me and my littermates:

[Image: lemmingtter.png]

(Screenshot originally captured July 02 1999, 23:21:22.)

Quote:Everyone please keep an eye out for any odd behavior from Lemming as this could herald the return of the Lemming horde , which will lead eventually to there only being one survivor again.

How can you differentiate "odd" Lemming behavior from regular Lemming behavior? That is, what kind of function is it?

-Lemmy
My real name is Orenthal Julius Simpson and i am still looking for the killers on the golf courses of Orlando B)
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
I once made a totally outrageous claim and everyone believed it! :blink:
&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&
-------LEGIT offer 40 Zods, LEGIT-------
&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Women are drawn to me like flies to honey and I am wealthy beyond avarice.

Top that!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Top that!

I beat Baal in hell NOOD without assigning any stat or skill points.
Quality over quantity.
- BruceGod -