Another freebee by DeeBye
edited
An interesting curiosity that I have noticed with my pen. If I turn the light on (solid, fast, or slow) and then tap the lite up end of the pen on a table or some other hard surface; the light goes out. I can then turn it on again if I wish so I didn't break it by doing that, though I have no idea if it is harmful to the pen. It just acts as a kind of off switch so that I don't have to cycle through the other options to turn it off. Just thought I would share my observation. : )
Well, I just got my pen yesterday! Pretty cool, I've gotta' say! First thing I did was bring it into the bathroom, turn out the light, and see how bright it was... strobe show! It passed the test. :)
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Yepp. It's pretty darn stylish. I've struck awe and terror in the hearts of many a brave men with my blue and silver flashpen. And it can quite helpful when trying to find the key hole after a night on the town when your parents foolishly turned off the porch light. ;)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[ Wrote:Angel,Aug 19 2004, 04:05 PM] And it can quite helpful when trying to find the key hole after a night on the town when your parents foolishly turned off the porch light. ;)
I always thought that's why cell phones had lights in them ;)
TaiDaishar , Yeah I just bought one of those in our local cheapy store for £1 :) around $2 , the kids love it , gonna buy them one each :P
Take care
Well. I oredered one on my birthday (June 17th).
My address is in the UK
It still hasn't arrived.

I wonder if it ever will. It seems pointless them listing just about every single country in the world if they'll only deliver to the US & canada.

Hope springs eternal.

-Bob
They delivered to Norway. They should deliver to the UK unless they ran out of pens. I spread the word on a Norwegian forum, and many people ordered a pen. Perhaps they ran out? :o
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
I love sunsets. :)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete