Don't Eat That!
Yucky!!

Poppin Fresh!!

Warning! Put coffee down and step away from the mug!!
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Santa plays pool at Xmas.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
"Don't Eat That" is pretty weird :blink:
I did eat a bit of ten year old SPAM once, but it doesn't have an expiration date, and I'm pretty sure it never goes bad.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
Sadly, if I quoted my favorite paragraph out of the first of Steve's experiments, I might get kicked off the Lounge. But anyone who's read it will know what I mean: turnabout is indeed fair play. :)
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Count Duckula,Apr 8 2004, 09:03 PM Wrote:Sadly, if I quoted my favorite paragraph out of the first of Steve's experiments, I might get kicked off the Lounge. But anyone who's read it will know what I mean: turnabout is indeed fair play. :)
Quite.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
To win a bet once, I ate some army ration crackers from a surplus store that had been sealed in a can for 25 years.

Depite tasting a bit like sawdust (I'm guessing here), it really wasn't that bad. But the first snippet of that hard-won $100 went toward bottled water.

:lol:
I've seen stuff that last saw daylight, before being sealed within its steel crypt of a can, when mankind had not yet landed upon the moon...
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
X-Entertainment has a lot of articles like that.

My favourite is What do you do with really, really, really old Chef Boyardee Fettucine?.
Doc,Apr 8 2004, 05:41 PM Wrote:Santa plays pool at Xmas.
That game is horribly addictive. I sat from 03.00 to 04.00 last night trying to get a better score.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
*grins* I noticed you on the high score list, so I had to beat you. :) Sorry. Don't worry, though, the high scores seem to be reset every day.
To get this back on topic (more or less), I reccommend visiting this website. My best friend and I nearly died from laughing so hard the first time we came across this site. Weight Watchers recipe cards, circa 1974
<span style="color:red">Now lounging in the Amazon Basin.
Stinky meat project is an oldie but goodie. they have since done a part 2 and a stinky feet episode, but this was a classic...
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
- Dalai Lama
Cryptic,Apr 8 2004, 10:00 PM Wrote:To win a bet once, I ate some army ration crackers from a surplus store that had been sealed in a can for 25 years.
* Artega snickers.

Just had to pick at this: misplaced modifiers can make otherwise normal sentences downright hilarious.

I recall a girl in my 10th Grade English class writing a report on sex, of all things, and having this (edited) sentence in her report:

"The condom goes over the (male genitalia), which is made of rubber."

Read that carefully :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
gimlisam,Apr 10 2004, 05:45 PM Wrote:To get this back on topic (more or less), I reccommend visiting this website.&nbsp; My best friend and I nearly died from laughing so hard the first time we came across this site.&nbsp; Weight Watchers recipe cards, circa 1974
Aaahahahaha!! I'm dying here!

[Image: fishquotetacos.jpg]
Mexican food is easy to make! All you need is toast and quotation marks!

*choking on my own laughs*

Edit: Oh God!! .. I'm dying here!
[ Wrote:Angel,Apr 10 2004, 05:22 PM] Aaahahahaha!! I'm dying here!

[Image: fishquotetacos.jpg]
Mexican food is easy to make! All you need is toast and quotation marks!

*choking on my own laughs*

Edit: Oh God!! .. I'm dying here!
Sorry for the 3|33t speak, but HFH WTF is that?

I now return you to my usual Southern Charm that graces my posts.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc. You have to check out that website gimlisam reccomended. I'm about to throw up, I'm laughing so hard.
I did!

But I had to echo my sentiment on the issue of the gray brain matter like foodstuff. Somebody had the courage to mention it in specific, and so I responded in kind.

I lived through the 70's. I am still trying to repress the unhealthy memories and emotions of said decade.

Eew eew eew.

Die Disco Die. And gray brain matter pastes.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
On breast milk: I don't see what the fuss is about. It's yummy -- so long as you know whose it is, I suppose. (Yes, it is a little sweet.) I don't understand how some of us American males can be so preoccupied getting our mitts on a nice pair of milkmakers, and then getting our mouths on them, but then go all weird when surprise surprise milk is there. But, you should be so lucky-- chances are that when your mate is able to make milk, that's the time that she's very chapped from the young'un slobbering all the time. Now THAT's what I don't like-- baby slobber YUCK

On that paragraph about turnabout... I don't know what that guy is talking about-- just go to any website specializing in the making of said material, and you'll find that the material is evidently not for consumption, it's used as a moisturizer for the cheeks, nose, forehead, eyelids. It's evidently highly prized, must be it unclogs pores or reduces wrinkles or something, just like a cucumber.

-V
*crosses fingers*
So. High in iron. And probably fiber, too, if there was a paper label instead of stencilled paint on the outside.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Vandiablo,Apr 10 2004, 09:07 PM Wrote:On that paragraph about turnabout... I don't know what that guy is talking about-- just go to any website specializing in the making of said material, and you'll find that the material is evidently not for consumption, it's used as a moisturizer for the cheeks, nose, forehead, eyelids. It's evidently highly prized, must be it unclogs pores or reduces wrinkles or something, just like a cucumber.
Ask any 16 year old male -- the material in question, when ingested by a female, will invariably increase the size of the female's secondary sexual features by at least two cup sizes.