The pinnacle of cute-ness
Not so much cute as... tranquil. (However, I must admit I spot a bit of terror in his eyes. Perhaps a fox or some other demonic creature lurks about?)
[Image: 0075.jpg]

Ahhhhhh. Look, it's embrasing its youngin'
[Image: 0092.jpg]

Just scrumptuous!
[Image: 0115.jpg]

Man, that is small.
[Image: 0017.jpg]

Come on. Take your best shot of the pinnacle of cute-ness. And it need not be kittens; however that seems to be the easiest way to go :)

*prays the pictures appear*
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[Image: cute.jpg]
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
[Image: britney.jpg]

Funny website, too. One of my favorites.
:P

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/
Sorry pak, kitten beats kid any day of the week with me. :P

And now, I present, a Blonde Chick with a Pretty Puss.

http://forum.japantoday.com/upfiles/15309/...Wu614521772.jpg

Oh yeah, and if you had any dirty thoughts in mind, I hope I shattered them. You Zoophile you! ;)
[Image: CatBomb.jpg]
"...here we see a BEF officer attempting to load the last of a dozen or so kittens into an aperature made into the side of the shell case.

Prior to the main attack, an artillery barrage of catnip-charged shells is lobbed at the enemy positions, showering the hapless Hun with tons of the herb. Then, the kitten-filled shells are lobbed at the trenches, fused to burst a hundred feet above the German lines. The unharmed kittens descend gently, by the grace of their fluffy fur and light weight, into the enemy trenches.

Once landed, the kittens attack with all the tenacity and annoyance accorded by their kind."

Failed Weapons of the Great War, Vol. IX
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
O H M Y G O D, that was funny Rhydderch!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:Once landed, the kittens attack with all the tenacity and annoyance accorded by their kind.

that's just...HAHAHAHA!

thanks for a really special moment :)

oh yeah, I'm a dog person, in case you wondered...

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
This post has been deleted by the user.
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
[ Wrote:Angel,Mar 29 2004, 08:53 PM]Not so much cute as... tranquil. (However, I must admit I spot a bit of terror in his eyes. Perhaps a fox or some other demonic creature lurks about?)
[Image: 0075.jpg]
That isn't terror - that is the eye of the tiger sizing up its prey preparing for the kill. Oh the poor butterfly!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
[Image: KittenOven.jpg]

... I'm sorry, but somehow that got stuck in my head, and I couldn't resist! :lol:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
This is from the UW's NCAA trip to Columbus, Ohio. Obviously, I'm not so cute, but the girls are!

[Image: adam6.jpg]
-TheDragoon
Hey, I live near Columbus!

Next time you bring some hotties up here, I'll expect a ticket. :D
[Image: thankyouforsharing-kitten.jpg]
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Here's a version without the crud at the bottom.

[Image: kittenthxsomuch.jpg]

More terminal cuteness:

[Image: cathelp.jpg]

[Image: kitty5.jpg]
Her highness is sleeping, the only moment where she is "cute" ;):

[Image: cat.jpg]
So, what do you all think is cuter, kittens or (human) babies?

Maybe I should be fair. Which do you think is the cutest creature?
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
WarLocke: Look at the post right above yours.

Does that picture look at all familiar? :blink:
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
@Lady Vashj:
WarLocke took out the site advertisement at the bottom of your picture. I think it was just as a nice gesture in case people wanted to save an untarnished version of the image for later use.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
[Image: 1kitten_attack1.jpg]
[Image: 0Kitty_PC.jpg]
[Image: 0overdose.jpg]
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
FenrisWulf,Mar 30 2004, 03:53 PM Wrote:@Lady Vashj:
WarLocke took out the site advertisement at the bottom of your picture. I think it was just as a nice gesture in case people wanted to save an untarnished version of the image for later use.
Actually, I happened to already have a 'fixed' version of that image. I threw it up there in case someone wanted a spam-free version of it. I can't stand when people/sites plaster their URLs and other crap on images. :angry:
--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?