Hello, from a fellow lurker
Life, I have not visited the Amazon Basin in quite some time, I must go check it out! Sounds great.

Mirajj!! Yay! good to see ya again. I miss our little DSF Breakdown! Where's the LL Breakdown??!! A much needed update is incall for?!

Nytsul. OMG OMG OMG OMG AAACK! :D :lol: :lol:

I love it!! It's perfect! I must FORCE Lemming or Bolty to add it into my Constricting Ring Analysis!!! :D :D
Hehe, I know no one reads it now, but this is too good to just let it die in the thread.

Ok can everyone now sense my zeal and obssession over this ring that I had when I was on the DSF? ROFL! :lol:

More of your wit in prose or poem please! :D Kudos to you!

And of course anyone else who would like to share their creativity on the cring, pls join!

-Das
Hello, there Das Regard -- I certainly remember you. (If, for nothing else, "Apple?" "Pear." "Hot?" "Cold." "Constricting Ring?" "Das Regard.")

Quote:An amazing job, Bolty. Best wishes to ya.

Good luck on WoW beta!!!

I'm willing to bet that Bolty needs no luck -- other than what he's earned -- when it comes to the WoW beta. ;)
Greetings and hallucinations. I am a mere nobody; pay no attention.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Nice avatar though. ;)
"Beginning" "End" "Rogue" "Thecla" :lol:

I bow down to the rougue! :P (Or are you a full-time amazon nowadays??)

And Lady_V, HI! B)

Okokokok, I don't think they'll ever show up. I was wondering if anyone knows how Howgozit and Dako-ta are doing? Or when was the last time you've seen them on the forums? Tell them I said, "hello!!!!" :D
Ok thinking of more names I remember.

-Das

PS. LOL! Bolty needs no luck! But good luck to ya on WoW beta tho! :D
Good luck, again, on match! =)!!!

(and congrats on what you get!)
Scientist by Day
Sorceress by Night
Das Regard,Mar 17 2004, 12:53 PM Wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows how Howgozit and Dako-ta are doing? Or when was the last time you've seen them on the forums? Tell them I said, "hello!!!!"
I don't know about Howgozit. I haven't seen him since forever.

Dako-ta posts infrequently at another forum I visit. His last post there was on 1/11/04. I have an e-mail address for him if you're interested. PM me for details (I don't want to post someone else's e-mail address in a publicly-viewed forum for spambot-protection reasons), but I will be going to bed shortly so it may be awhile before I can respond.