Concealed Reptiles
Man arrested for carrying concealed alligators

We've gotten pretty tough on people bringing firearms into the country, but someone's gotta be pretty desperate to consider using alligators for a stick-up. Maybe he was going to do a drive-by chomping?

Is that an alligator in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

It love, "'It's not common' to find alligators inside people's coats"

Also, I wasn't aware that we had a law where someone could be charged for "failure to report an alligator, unlawful possession of an alligator". We obviously don't pay our legislators enough.

We wouldn't have the problem with people smuggling alligators in from the U.S. if it wasn't for the lobbying of the NRA (National Reptile Association)

-rcv-
[Image: steveirwin.jpg]
What is happening with alligators these days. I heard on the news about a guy that called a plummer to fix something at his house. When the poor man went into the kitchen to check where the problem was, found an alligator under the sink. :huh:
Of course the disturbed alligator attacked the poor plummer :( but the owner got in the middle and saved him.
The guy that had the alligator as a pet had a very nice talk afterwards but with the plummers lawyer.
AKA Coldheart at the Basin.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear alligators, shall not be infringed.

Well, just maybe. I want to be a proud Alligator owner! -_-

It would be scary to be walking in the street, and someone tries to rob me by whipping out his alligator. That would be funny too. Funny and scary, and possibly silly too. Ahh, the possbilities.

Hold 'em up This is a stickup!
Ok! Just stay there. I need to get my alligator!
Just a little more!
Hey come on! We're in this together! George! (Sorry, not good with naming alligators)
Hey, could you wait a while? My alligator and I aren't getting along.
Hey, where do you think you're going? Damn it! I just got my alligator to budge!
No! Please! Stay! Let me rob you?
Stupid alligator! Ouch!!! My arm!
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
DeeBye,Mar 17 2004, 12:48 AM Wrote:[Image: steveirwin.jpg]
What a great idea for a movie: "Dirty Steve"

I know what your thinking, "did he use six gators, or only five?", Well, in the heat of the moment, I sorta lost count. So, it comes down to this. Do you feel lucky, punk?

Then, the sequels: Gucci Force, The EnChomper, Sudden Chomp and The Dead Poolfull
DeeBye,Mar 17 2004, 05:48 AM Wrote:[Image: steveirwin.jpg]
I guessed that would happen. Lord knows how I guessed.

There are no more new cliches left *Sigh*
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386