Amazon Basin website status
The Amazon Basin server is offline currently. (duh!) The tech team is on the job and it looks like some software updates are on the way.

More details to follow.
TPJ • Founder, The Amazon Basin
Phew <_<
*sends positive vibes to the tech team*
Amazon Basin Member
"This is my mistake. Let me make it good." - REM
Go Go Tech Team!!

Welcome Back LL!!:):)
HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE!!

Amazon Basin Moderator
AB Reveler Leader

East Realm

"Buzzards gotta eat - same as worms" (spit)
Hi AB people sorry about your home. Just visit us for awhile. B)
/rushes off to buy a Mega-Discount Sack-O WeaselSnax&reg;™
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
jfbrown42,Feb 14 2004, 04:09 PM Wrote:*sends positive vibes to the tech team*
lighting candles and incense to encourage the good vibes to find their way to theamazonbasin
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
- Dalai Lama
While you folks are at the store, can you see if my special order of NLX Brand™ ApacheCakes are in?
TPJ,Feb 14 2004, 02:41 PM Wrote:While you folks are at the store, can you see if my special order of NLX Brand™ ApacheCakes are in?
Now that's funny TPJ - hope NLX doesn't go hungry before they get here - we need him to keep up his strength
HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE!!

Amazon Basin Moderator
AB Reveler Leader

East Realm

"Buzzards gotta eat - same as worms" (spit)
It's just a deliberate ploy to force us off the forums on Valentine's Day and save a few relationships. How selfless of you, TPJ!

Sailboat

PS: Except for the tech team, who are working today...we'll save some chocolate hearts for you all!
I hope it's going to be over soon. Best of luck to those working hard to bring back the forums online. ^_^

-Drak'Tzul (AKA Drake)
Proud Member of the Amazon Basin
Greetings to all of you Lurker Lounge Members!
*passes around milk and cookies*

Basiners are always welcome to crash (no pun intended) here when the need arrives. :)
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
I don't suppose anyone knows whether the WT password has changed since last night? Although, I suppose if WT is on the same server, I guess it hasn't? Hmmm, probably dumb question...please pass the cookies.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Good question. Is there some sort of Official Emergency WeaselTech™ Malfunction Contingency Plan I don't know about, or do we just not have WT games for the short time the servers are down?.

EDIT: Move along, nothing to see here. It's all going on here!
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
-edited-

seems back up to me
Up - just not fully.

Mail is being worked on. So if you reply to a thread that has auto-notification set by someone, it'll fail.
So far, I believe NLX has been the only TechGuru™ on the job. He's been busting his ass on this.

Can I get an 'amen'?
Amen :)
You could not buy the kind of tech support we get from people who just like the place. Big thanks to the team. And as always, thanks to the LL for letting us come in and bust up the furniture once in a while! :D
Amen! :)
Proud Member of the Amazon Basin
Greetings to all of you Lurker Lounge Members!