"Star Wars"-Trilogy (Ep. IV-VI) on DVD Sept. 2004!
Quote:"Star Wars Trilogy," one of the most-requested DVD episodic film franchises, is expected to be released as a four-disc DVD box set Sept. 21, with a global rollout on DVD expected within days of the domestic release, according to Lucasfilm Ltd. and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.

Full "Hollywood Reporter" article here:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/artic...tent_id=2087245
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneonetwo
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
too bad it's not the old ones. It should have been the original versions AND the newer versions.

;)
By all means marry. If you get a good wife you will become happy, and if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher.
GREEDO DID NOT SHOOT FIRST, DAMMIT.

[Image: goodidea.jpeg]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Way to kill the h-scroll, Dozer.

And if I remember, Greedo did fire first in the novelisation :)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Those of us who have DVD-Rs of this, we just laugh. :)
[Image: 25908kuenZ.png]
Omega,Feb 12 2004, 01:04 PM Wrote:Those of us who have DVD-Rs of this, we just laugh. :)
Nonetheless, everyone else will be totally psyched. Oh, one thing that I'd like to add to this: it's about
friggin' time!!!!
<span style="color:red">Now lounging in the Amazon Basin.
Oooh, sorry. Sometines I forget that not everyone runs their PC at ungodly high resolutions :(
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
The problem with the DVD-Rs is that they didn't properly support Dolby Digital 5.1, or at least mine didn't. That was a big pain for me, since my "phat" surround sound system was only being used as a plain old "stereo". Eeew.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
Wasn't the novelization after the movie, and thus based on the censored "nice guy" portrayal of Han Solo as having fired after Greedo took a shot?

I'm with Warlocke on this one. Greedo did not shoot first!
See you in Town,
-Z