Disaster strikes Diabloii.net.
whereagles,Feb 16 2004, 06:07 PM Wrote:Bowie, you have no right to talk to me like that. You don't know anything about my quarrel with D2.net, so why don't you just shut up and stop insulting my personality?
whereagles, you started this whole side show by generalizing ALL the people in a group as retards. You failed to retract the statement. You failed to apologize when called on it. Frankly, these do not indicate a 'sunny personality'. Nor do they indicate a mature personality.

Quote:You know what? I sick and tired of you and your self-appointed arrogance for saying what's right or wrong around here. I don't even know you, so there's no way I'm gonna let you lecture me. Who the hell do you think you are?

A site administrator, who has earned the confidence of Bolty, your genial host! Or did you manage to miss that?

Quote:Let's finish this quick. Summon the Lounge administrators and have them vote on me leaving or staying.

You could finish this very quickly. You could apologize for your foolish behaviour and try to start clean again. There are more than a few Lounge residents who managed to shove both feet in their mouth and have recovered. No harm in joining them, is there?

Although I am not a site administrator, I know where my vote would be cast if you decide to push the issue.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Is that a rhetorical question? LOL
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
No taste
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Whereagales,

You're right that we don't know the details of your quarrel with dii.net. Frankly, we're not interested in hearing about it, either. It's not a good idea to bring baggage from one site over to the forums of another.

In case you hadn't figured this out, Nastie is an administrator here. He is trying to keep the peace, and you are responding in a hostile manner to his requests. Regardless of his admin status, posters here need to refrain from personally attacking *all* other posters. This forum evolved out of the self-policing Diablo Strategy Forum, and members who care about this place do take the time to remind other posters of the guidelines here. Sometimes the self-policing gets overzealous (although NOT, IMO, in this case), but even in those cases, a rational and well-reasoned reply will be much more effective than "I sick and tired of you and your self-appointed arrogance". Please keep that in mind in the future.

Thanks.

I am locking this thread. Please email me if you disagree with my decision and would like to discuss it.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete