This is kinda... annoying
The most fun I've had in a while playing this game is with the new sorceress I made. In normal acts 1, 2, and 3 I have had fireball on the left mouse button and glacial spkie on the right. No immunes, no spell timers, lots of fun. To bad without picking one of these skills, maxing them and their synergies they don't work well in the late game. High monster hit points, immunities, and regen rates almost require optimized builds to play in hell.

But hey, that's why they call it Hell. ;)
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
jahcs,Feb 3 2004, 06:56 PM Wrote:In normal acts 1, 2, and 3 I have had fireball on the left mouse button and glacial spkie on the right.
Normal Act 1, using Glacial Spike? You can't have finished a lot of Normal Act 1 with it, or you play with tons of people. That's a level 18 spell, and I usually don't reach level 18 until Act 2.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
The character started with fire bolt, then one point in warmth, then ice bolt, ice blast, and finally glacial spike and fireball. I didn't get fireball and glacial spike until late in act 2, but the tactics and fun factor with lesser spells were similar. (just no area effect :) )
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
I found I got burned out on Diablo II a while ago.

So now I play mods. In most mods I've played, I find I enjoy it most when I'm playing for the sake of the journey rather than for teh ub3r it4mz. Heh, and in most good mods there aren't supremely overpowered l33t un33kz anyway.
Well, I wanted to switch over to online Warlords Battlecry 2, but my puter can't handle 1204x768 graphics mode :(

I don't like mods too much because I prefer online play with other people. I like the socializing B)
Some mods do have their own realms, you know. :P