Funny Picture
DeeBye,Jan 21 2004, 01:04 AM Wrote:Also, there are FAR worse images out there on the web.  Goatse doesn't even faze me anymore.
What's key about Goatse is that it was the first. The first true website whose goal was simply to gross you out. This was back in the semi-early days of the World Wide Web.

I'm sure there's worse out there - I hear "tubgirl" mentioned here and I don't even want to know - but the original is the classic that, well, almost anyone who spends a chunk of time on the Internet has seen at one point or another. It's like if Yahoo suddenly went poof and disappeared.

Okay, maybe not as big as Yahoo, but you get my drift.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
"It" would have filled my screen and I would not have noticed the wedding ring. :P

I still have "bad visual" flash backs on that score now and again. *shudders*
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
DeeBye,Jan 21 2004, 05:04 AM Wrote:The internet without goatse is like mashed potatoes without the lumps.  It's just not the same without the lumps.

(Does this make tubgirl the gravy?  Ewww... best not to think about that one.)

Also, there are FAR worse images out there on the web.  Goatse doesn't even faze me anymore.
There's a picture in my microbiology textbook that totally pwns goatse. Just think, I paid some hundred dollars for the privilege of looking at (I'm not about to post the description here, sorry!).
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Quote:There's a picture in my microbiology textbook that totally pwns goatse. Just think, I paid some hundred dollars for the privilege of looking at

Are you a student of biology? I have seen enough "goatse" pics and "real things" while studying biology of organisms, especially for those shown in Platyhelminthes and Nematodes sections. One of my coursework was to compare the different life-cycle strategies between three kinds of parasites. It just made me painful. :P
Odd link.

Oh, and sadly, I just had to find out what tubgirl was all about. Curiosity grossed out the cat. I truly wish I had not done that. :( It takes "bad visual" to new depths of bad taste.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:I just had to find out what tubgirl was all about

... 7 days...
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Lol Occhi maybe next time you will listen to me. :D
Occhidiangela,Jan 26 2004, 03:51 AM Wrote:Odd link.

Oh, and sadly, I just had to find out what tubgirl was all about.  Curiosity grossed out the cat.  I truly wish I had not done that.  :(  It takes "bad visual" to new depths of bad taste.
I, too, was lured into checking out these 2 items. Until this discussion, such revolting images had never even hinted at forming in the gray matter floating between my ears. Fortunately, my mind is becoming very adept at blocking the recall of such incredible ugliness. :blink:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."