Another D1 strategy site?
Not quite. It's just a little HTML thingie I patched together about my characters and some stories and screenshots of Diablo 1. URL is in my signature, feel free to comment and report errors or dead links and such.

Hoping this post isn't too O/T,
Daemon

EDIT: Spelling
Errm, all of the screenshot "alt"s state that the pictures are 100912 bytes, when in fact only the first one is of that size - common copy-pasting forgetfulness. ;) Some interesting shots there though.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
Yes, indeed, I first created a template for my screenie pages and changed only the pic's names and texts, forgot to change the "alt" since it's a pretty new command to me! :blink:

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix that sometimes soon.
I got the biggest kick our of your screenshots. Your sense of humor, as I enjoyed it in the channel that night we met, just shines. Quirky and great! Everyone should take at least a quick peek.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Wow... errr... thanks! Nothing fancy really, just some shots I take of things that can happen to anyone who plays enough, read: too much!! :lol:
If I capture some other funny and interesting stuff, I'll be sure to post it on there.

Thanks for the great feedback again!
Nice screenies :)

Also, that's one hell of a shield your sorceror has :D
-Cytrex
Yeah, I have a hard time believing I got that lucky, and it was not bought but droped! Also, I rarely pick shields up in the caves, only jewelry and bows.