Tactics Arena Online
I need permission from Bolty, Griselda, or whoever it concerns:

Since we're now listed in the Clans section of the TAO website, would it be okay if I listed The Lurker Lounge (as in the main entrance, www.lurkerlounge.com) as our "official site"?

Yrrek: I just successfully logged in, though with 46 people in the lobby, things are running slow as molasses for me. I think my login problems were due to the server whatever going on yesterday.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
I just started playing this game with 1 win and 2 losses (one of them I got when the other one surrendered... go figure, and the from a 2xgold accounter).

How am I to join this clan of you?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Quote: I'm having a lot of problems logging in at the moment. It says "Logging in.....", yet never does a thing

I've had that problem as well. In fact, I couldn't even get started and play. I reinstalled Macromedia flash (linked from Tactics site) and updated that plugin, and everything worked right though. I suggest updating / reinstalling that flash plugin.
I can log in now, and play for a while, but Opera seems to not want me to play. :/ I guess I'm doomed to use IE. *pukes*
WWBBD?
That's odd... I followed your link and there was only one server... Maybe I was playing an outdated version of the game....? I found it by going to addictinggames.com at first... anyways, my account is Firge.
Ooh, FFT online, basically :)

Good game.

You can probably tell I'm playing this as I type...

Heh, just won my first game. Guy kept casting Barrier on his Lightning Ward, but left his vital Barrier Ward open to a Knight rush. When all you've got left is an exposed Cleric, a Knight, and an Lightning Ward that can't make ground on a Dark Witch (Stacic 3x3 range vs. mobile 4 long line), you may as well call it a draw.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Heh, I just had a game where I ended up with an assasin and a lightning ward vs three knights. (all he had left) Danced round the ward a while, eventually bringing down two knights with assasination and lightning. Could've won a cleric, but he sorta had 50hp left when it was a one on one showdown, and my lightning ward had two rounds left to wait. Then I misclicked my assasin, so that she came JUST within his range, missed a block and my she died. :(
And you do not ask the cost...
Man this is cool, I've joined (Username ShadowDragon), and so far I've won a dark witch.
It was an easy game against what must have been a total noob, because he attacked my lightning ward twice, once with a knight and once with an assassin and even killed one of his own pyromancers :huh: