Whats everyones favourite set?
I just thought ...... what about sigons?

The full set makes a great tewwker gar. Nothing gives me a feeling of invurnibility like putting a full set on a sorc and tanking in arcane runs in normal.

Partial sets are used all over the place. Defensive chars often use the shield for its high blocking. The IAS on the gloves are used by any kind of speed freak build. Even Magic Find chars will sometimes wear the boot.

Add to that the fact that it is probably the best LOOKING set around. On a mule once I put a bunch of str charms, put on the full sigons, then removed all the charms. The resulting character spawned many a comments durring trades.
if your talking r/w boots, think folly and the ripraps, +40%
The wind has no destination.
I know i should post this in a new thread but i didn't bother so i'll ask the question here. What are some boots that are good for running?
Irathas

I had a s/s ww barb using Irathas and Gaurdian angel back in 1.09. and 2 raven frosts.

I used him to kill sorc PKs on bloody runs. Sometimes no one died, but I never did.
Just kidding, my favorite is probably Cleglaws, seeing as how in HC I took a barbarian to 1.09 NM Baal with that, a Rattle Cage, and Goblin Toe boots. He died in what was either a slight bnet choke, a lag spike, or my PC's hard drive chewing on itself: dead is dead. I was most surprised how far that fella went with that meager little sword, shield, and gloves.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I transferred one of my Cleglaw's onto a Blade Fury assassin to great effect. Knockback, crushing blow, mana leech. It really is all you need.