The Lurker's Lounge is the name of your site, but you don't ha
That is ironic, since "Lurker" denotes StarCraft (Zerg Lurker), so your name is a oxymoron.
Quote:That is ironic, since "Lurker" denotes StarCraft (Zerg Lurker), so your name is a oxymoron.

Definition of a Lurker. Since you seem to be on the slow side...the part you want to read is this:

Quote:By contrast, many modern Internet communities now advise newbies to lurk for some time to get a feel for the specific culture and etiquette of the community, lest they make an inappropriate or redundant comment, ask a Frequently Asked Question, or incite a flame war. This leads to the tongue-in-cheek command to "lurk more", often intentionally misspelled as "lurk moar". The verb to "de-lurk" means to start contributing actively to a community having been a lurker previously.

Yes, but your a Blizzard fansite, with the name "Lurker".
Quote:Yes, but your a Blizzard fansite, with the name "Lurker".

You'll find IF you look around that this site existed long before Starcraft was out. Bolty and the Lounge date to the Diablo days.
Quote:Yes, but your a Blizzard fansite, with the name "Lurker".
Not really. This is a Diablo site.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Quote:You'll find IF you look around that this site existed long before Starcraft was out. Bolty and the Lounge date to the Diablo days.

That's redundant. Prior to Diablo's release, Blizzard Entertainment announced StarCraft.
Quote:That's redundant. Prior to Diablo's release, Blizzard Entertainment announced StarCraft.

I've been around (lurking) almost since the beginning. The name has nothing to do with the Lurker unit in Starcraft. And before you make the next logic leap...it has nothing to do whatsoever with the lurkers in World of Warcraft.

Really. These are not the forums you're looking for.

Having said that - I'm done feeding the troll.:)
Quote:I've been around (lurking) almost since the beginning. The name has nothing to do with the Lurker unit in Starcraft. And before you make the next logic leap...it has nothing to do whatsoever with the lurkers in World of Warcraft.
Really. These are not the forums you're looking for.

Having said that - I'm done feeding the troll.:)

As previously stated, I'm not a troll.
On the off chance that you aren't banned, could you please spend some time with a dictionary? A couple of good entries to start with would be "your" and "redundant". They don't mean what you seem to think they do. And, when you do, I hear there is a nice quiet place, under a bridge, where you can go spend your time with said dictionary and possibly even grab at the billy goats passing overhead.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Hi,

Quote:As previously stated, I'm not a troll.
Clearly you're not a troll. A troll needs some small measure of intelligence. What you are is an uniformed, immature, arrogant POS. So, flush twice and leave.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?