Wow, weird happening.
This is story of how I accidently duped an item. (Plain leather gloves to be specific). I was rushing someone thru hell with my barb and lag was....well.....extreme. It was among the worst lag situtions I have experienced.(Lag is rather unusual BC of T1 line but certainly not unheard of.) Anyway I accidentally pick up the gloves and don't really need them so I try to drop them them . Right after I clicked on them in my inventory the lag monster attacked. I was unable to either drop the item or return it to my inventory. (when I cliced in the inventory it made the "bglove" sound but my cursor still showed goves and nothing appeared in the inventory.) Shortly after I got a "Connection Interupted" message and was unable to log on for awhile due to "realm down."

I created a new game with the barb with plans to do a few meph/baal runs. When I entered the game my cursor still was the gloves AND the lovesg were in my inventory. I (thought I) took a screenshot and sold both to Larzuk. And went on with my day, thinking I'd have a great STSI. However I must'v hit the wrong button button because I didn't get a screenshot. Oh well.......
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci

Messages In This Thread
Wow, weird happening. - by Albion Child - 04-14-2003, 05:15 AM
Wow, weird happening. - by Taem - 04-14-2003, 05:49 AM
Wow, weird happening. - by FenrisWulf - 04-14-2003, 08:35 AM
Wow, weird happening. - by Albion Child - 04-15-2003, 04:22 PM