Introduce Yourself Here!
(11-17-2010, 12:05 PM)EspyLacopa Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 02:12 AM)Sabra Wrote: Espy! Hey, Dear. Are you playing any Blizzard games where you can do realid? If you are, drop me a pm here. And then there's always FB.

I am playing World of Warcraft at the moment, though can't do the realid stuff (personal reasons). Doing an alliance paladin named Espy on Stormrage.

Well what the heck? I'm adding this guy to my friends list.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hi, I've been in the guild for awhile but just started back into the guild. I really like the guild since I've been back into the game so I'm bringing my level 80 Hunter in, her name is Kittle. My current toon in guild is Kittlebug, 67 Druid. I would like to join in Heroics and such with the guild when time permits.
(01-16-2011, 03:58 PM)Kittle Wrote: Hi, I've been in the guild for awhile but just started back into the guild.
One of those "guild"s should probably be "game" heh. Anyway, she is a friend of mine that I invited a bit ago and just got around to nudging onto the forums. So she needs access to the Terenas ones.
(01-16-2011, 04:01 PM)swirly Wrote:
(01-16-2011, 03:58 PM)Kittle Wrote: Hi, I've been in the guild for awhile but just started back into the guild.
One of those "guild"s should probably be "game" heh. Anyway, she is a friend of mine that I invited a bit ago and just got around to nudging onto the forums. So she needs access to the Terenas ones.

I went ahead and approved her request via the mod panel since Stormrage and Terenas share permissions. Hope that was okay - if not - let me know and I'll take care of it.
(01-21-2011, 05:45 PM)Tal Wrote: I went ahead and approved her request via the mod panel since Stormrage and Terenas share permissions. Hope that was okay - if not - let me know and I'll take care of it.

That is fine Tal. The only issue I see is that as the SR person you likely only saw the main Terenas/Stormrage invite. It is good for that to be approved (thank you btw), but I had her send an invite for the poll forum too in case she ever decides to raid. So she'll need that one accepted too unless you have more power than I think you do. Which is surely possible. : )
(01-21-2011, 06:56 PM)swirly Wrote:
(01-21-2011, 05:45 PM)Tal Wrote: I went ahead and approved her request via the mod panel since Stormrage and Terenas share permissions. Hope that was okay - if not - let me know and I'll take care of it.

That is fine Tal. The only issue I see is that as the SR person you likely only saw the main Terenas/Stormrage invite. It is good for that to be approved (thank you btw), but I had her send an invite for the poll forum too in case she ever decides to raid. So she'll need that one accepted too unless you have more power than I think you do. Which is surely possible. : )

Sadly I can only give access to the guild forums. You'll need to poke whichever Terenas leader is in charge of the polls forum. Smile
Hello folks my names Toby(Aviel in game) and I am new member of the Lurkers guild on Stormrage.I have been playing WoW pretty much since its release but was unable to play very much in 2010 so i have had quite a long break away from the game.

On 2/17/11(a few days ago) I had a Lumbar Microdiscectomy between L4/L5, so for the next few weeks/months i have to really take it easy.So while i am going through this recovery phase its my intent to play WoW as much as i can.It just kinda sucks that i have to play while lying flat but i am going to make it work.

One last thing.Some of you know me already from my days of raiding with Avarice and HH and those that know me should know that i am a pretty quiet, laid-back guy.Its hard for me to express my feelings openly at times but i would like to say now that i really appreciate this opportunity you are giving both myself and my wife Lakrista and if i have ever made anyone feel bad or upset anyone in anyway i sincerely apologize and hope that we can move on.Thanks again.

Peace,
Toby
(02-22-2011, 04:13 PM)Aviel Wrote: Hello folks my names Toby(Aviel in game) and I am new member of the Lurkers guild on Stormrage.I have been playing WoW pretty much since its release but was unable to play very much in 2010 so i have had quite a long break away from the game.

On 2/17/11(a few days ago) I had a Lumbar Microdiscectomy between L4/L5, so for the next few weeks/months i have to really take it easy.So while i am going through this recovery phase its my intent to play WoW as much as i can.It just kinda sucks that i have to play while lying flat but i am going to make it work.

One last thing.Some of you know me already from my days of raiding with Avarice and HH and those that know me should know that i am a pretty quiet, laid-back guy.Its hard for me to express my feelings openly at times but i would like to say now that i really appreciate this opportunity you are giving both myself and my wife Lakrista and if i have ever made anyone feel bad or upset anyone in anyway i sincerely apologize and hope that we can move on.Thanks again.

Peace,
Toby

Welcome back dude, glad to see you and Lak around again. Missed playing wtih you. Let me know if you ever need a substandard healer.

<3

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
(02-22-2011, 06:53 PM)Zyn Wrote: Let me know if you ever need a substandard healer.

<3

-Z

Why would you saddle them with Maclnnes?
(02-22-2011, 06:53 PM)Zyn Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 04:13 PM)Aviel Wrote: Hello folks my names Toby(Aviel in game) and I am new member of the Lurkers guild on Stormrage.I have been playing WoW pretty much since its release but was unable to play very much in 2010 so i have had quite a long break away from the game.

Peace,
Toby

Welcome back dude, glad to see you and Lak around again. Missed playing wtih you. Let me know if you ever need a substandard healer.

<3

-Z

Or a haphazard Mage. OUCH! Aviel! Please take very very very good care of yourself.
(02-22-2011, 07:49 PM)Tal Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 06:53 PM)Zyn Wrote: Let me know if you ever need a substandard healer.

<3

-Z

Why would you saddle them with Maclnnes?

Yeah, especially right after surgery? And he's a dirty ninja too. I have screenshots!
And Aviel, you are the dearest guy. How could you have hurt or angered anyone? We all made our choices. We all found our way home. Rejoice!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hi Lurkers,

it has been a loooooong while since I last visited the lounge.
I had a few questions and a vey nice person reminded me that lounge has answers :-)
so ... nice to be here again.
I am playing (or trying to) WoW on EU Quel-Thalas realm, mainly with a Worgen Hunter named Lupinio.
Welcome (back) Jane.

If you have any questions you cant find answers to, there are a few of us that can point you to answers.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(02-25-2011, 10:43 PM)Jane Wrote: Hi Lurkers,

I had a few questions and a vey nice person reminded me that lounge has answers :-)
I am playing (or trying to) WoW on EU Quel-Thalas realm, mainly with a Worgen Hunter named Lupinio.

Oh yeah!!! Here's my girl! Welcome back Jane.

Just a thought on your hunter related questions:

RealID can be a gift when you're trying to learn something new. When I switched my mage to frost spec, I used RealID with Lochnar, so I could easily hunt him down if I had a question.

I'm glad you're here!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(02-26-2011, 05:27 PM)Sabra Wrote:

RealID can be a gift when you're trying to learn something new. When I switched my mage to frost spec, I used RealID with Lochnar, so I could easily hunt him down if I had a question.

I'm glad you're here!

does that realID thing work across the ocean? EU can talk to US server?
most of you are on US, right?
(02-26-2011, 06:56 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 05:27 PM)Sabra Wrote:

I'm glad you're here!

does that realID thing work across the ocean? EU can talk to US server?
most of you are on US, right?

Good question to which I have no answer. I know it works across servers, but whether or not it works across continental servers....

Anyone? Beuller?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Reading the online info about it, I see no mention of RealID being restricted by continents, or anything, but I'm not sure how that works to be honest. The best thing to do would be just to check.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(02-27-2011, 01:14 AM)shoju Wrote: Reading the online info about it, I see no mention of RealID being restricted by continents, or anything, but I'm not sure how that works to be honest. The best thing to do would be just to check.
I think it is limited by continents. I don't have solid proof of this, but I feel like I recall listening to the instance podcast and them talking about the continent servers being completely seperate. Such that you can't play together, talk together, or anything. They often ended up telling EU players that if they want to do anything with US players that they would have to by a US copy of the game. So I really really doubt that RealID works across those issues. If it did then people in SC2 could likely see friends from those servers and make games with them and I'm fairly sure that isn't happening right now. Not that I have SC2 myself to know that either.
Hi, my name is DeeBye and I don't think I've introduced myself in this thread. I play a 85 Prot Warrior on Runetotem.
(02-27-2011, 03:36 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Hi, my name is DeeBye and I don't think I've introduced myself in this thread. I play a 85 Prot Warrior on Runetotem.

Well Jeez, Dee! What are you doing on a different server??? This is great. Has your little one been to the secret cow level yet?
(02-27-2011, 03:29 AM)swirly Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 01:14 AM)shoju Wrote: Reading the online info about it, I see no mention of RealID being restricted by continents, or anything, but I'm not sure how that works to be honest. The best thing to do would be just to check.
I think it is limited by continents. I don't have solid proof of this, but I feel like I recall listening to the instance podcast and them talking about the continent servers being completely seperate. Such that you can't play together, talk together, or anything. They often ended up telling EU players that if they want to do anything with US players that they would have to by a US copy of the game. So I really really doubt that RealID works across those issues. If it did then people in SC2 could likely see friends from those servers and make games with them and I'm fairly sure that isn't happening right now. Not that I have SC2 myself to know that either.

Nothing I read talks about limitations of any kind, because it's based on an interface that like IMing except the IM is sent via Battle.net. And yet, as Shoju said, I seem to remember that it is limited by continental servers. I'll just PM Jane my email and we'll test this out for y'all. Smile

Edit here:
Jane and I will continue continue as pen pals. RealID across continental servers did not work.

The Winner is Swirly, but I'm not sure exactly what it is he's won.

Oh I remember - Big Lurker Shout Out! Go, Swirly!

Wink

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(02-27-2011, 09:45 PM)Sabra Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 03:36 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Hi, my name is DeeBye and I don't think I've introduced myself in this thread. I play a 85 Prot Warrior on Runetotem.

Well Jeez, Dee! What are you doing on a different server??? This is great. Has your little one been to the secret cow level yet?

A couple of friends and I decided to give WoW another whirl and wound up on Runetotem because one of the guys has a buddy that plays there.

And my little one isn't so little anymore. He's 8 and growing like a bamboo tree. He eats like a horse and is skinny as a rail. He still loves his stuffed cow. Every time we go through his old toys so we can donate the ones he doesn't play with anymore, he steadfastly refuses to part with the cow.