Introduce Yourself Here!
Haha well I look forward to playing with you guys. I was just about to give up WoW for Rift. I hope we can get some runs going so WoW no longer feels like a chore.
well buckle up! You are in for a ride.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(03-15-2011, 04:08 PM)Pesmerga Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 03:43 PM)Tal Wrote: We have the WORST GM over on Stormrage. You made the right choice!

And by Worst, he means Best GM ever.

You heard it hear first. Tongue

It doesn't count if Tal bribes you to say it. Wink
Intolerant monkey.
(03-15-2011, 03:43 PM)Tal Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 03:08 PM)Mickael Wrote: Is there a difference between the Stormrage and Terenas teams?

We have the WORST GM over on Stormrage. You made the right choice!

Well if you don't want him, can I keep him?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sorry I wasn't on last night. The fiance and I had to check out a reception venue last night. Tonight should be the night I make my appearance. Do you guys have regular heroics running every night?
Well tonight is a raid night, so from 8st - 11st we will be in bastion of twilight. But, before that, I will be most assuredly running a heroic or two, and there normally are people on who aren't raiding as well. I will be on 6:30st or so and looking to get at least one heroic for my VP, maybe one for my DK alt as well if I have time.

Just so you know, most officers keep a list of their played characters in their signatures here on the boards so that you can find us. Speaking of... I need to update mine.

Also Congrats on getting married in the near(?) future! My wedding was hectic, crazy, and the planning was full of "That's fine honey", "If you like it", and "This is your day".
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(03-16-2011, 03:17 AM)Sabra Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 03:08 PM)Mickael Wrote: Is there a difference between the Stormrage and Terenas teams?

I don't think it's very nice of you to try to steal Terenas' GM away from them like that Sabra.
Haha. I was sent this at work and I thought it was inspiring. Don't worry, it's safe.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81369064/

Enjoy Big Grin
(03-16-2011, 02:18 PM)Tal Wrote:

I don't think it's very nice of you to try to steal Terenas' GM away from them like that Sabra.

Heart
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!

Alliance scum will never take me!

But Mickael, Stormrage started first with the majority of the original group. Terenas started a few months later with a rogue crew of renegades who defiantly stayed up past 9pm. I tried to play on Stormrage some, but when I played it was usually just me and Lochnar.

Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
(03-19-2011, 08:15 PM)Concillian Wrote:

Alliance scum will never take me!

But Mickael, Stormrage started first with the majority of the original group. Terenas started a few months later with a rogue crew of renegades who defiantly stayed up past 9pm. I tried to play on Stormrage some, but when I played it was usually just me and Lochnar.

Well the toons that were the original Terenas Lurkers are actually as old as the original Stormrage Lurkers (day 1), even if they aren't around anymore. True, the guild didn't form until January when Treesh and I finally got tired of the guild charter spam (which at the time could break you out of talking to NPC's or trades with other players and before you could speed up the quest text that could be very annoying on a long quest turn in). Lurkers have been Lurking on Terenas since day one though. We just didn't announce it as loudly, you know we Lurked, like the site prefers, we didn't start posting spam on the first day like that other server. :p

I blame Tal though. Smile
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(03-21-2011, 02:25 PM)Gnollguy Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 08:15 PM)Concillian Wrote: Alliance scum will never take me!

Well the toons that were the original Terenas Lurkers are actually as old as the original Stormrage Lurkers (day 1), even if they aren't around anymore. True, the guild didn't form until January when Treesh and I finally got tired of the guild charter spam (which at the time could break you out of talking to NPC's or trades with other players and before you could speed up the quest text that could be very annoying on a long quest turn in). Lurkers have been Lurking on Terenas since day one though. We just didn't announce it as loudly, you know we Lurked, like the site prefers, we didn't start posting spam on the first day like that other server. :p

And there are still day one Lurkers on Tichondrius! My shaman bought the charter on day one (or pretty close to it) even though it took a while to get it signed. I recall how hard it was to collect 10 silver in pre-inflation days.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(03-21-2011, 03:49 PM)LavCat Wrote:

And there are still day one Lurkers on Tichondrius! My shaman bought the charter on day one (or pretty close to it) even though it took a while to get it signed. I recall how hard it was to collect 10 silver in pre-inflation days.

Not that my account has been active for months but I believe Vanikth is still in guild over on Tich and he was was one of the charter signers.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(03-21-2011, 08:54 PM)Gnollguy Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 03:49 PM)LavCat Wrote:

Not that my account has been active for months but I believe Vanikth is still in guild over on Tich and he was was one of the charter signers.

Ah but there are (at least) two Tichondrius guilds: Lurkers and Lurking Loungers! Vanikth is still an officer of Lurking Loungers (and has not logged on for a year).
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Howdy all, Gruck here. Newly transmogrified Orc BM hunter, currently lvl 80, and formerly of Windrunner/Staghelm before that nasty gnomish engineering accident brought me here.

I'll be working my orcish ass off to get up to 85 to get in the real content with ya'll.

Anything ya'll want to know?..

And thanks for having me!!
This is my friend from Maintankadin that I spoke about.
Hello I'm Redtaco friends with Gruck. Him and I have seen many battles together and well I was coming back to wow and he said this was a great place to be. I'm still leveling up to 85 but not looking for anyone's raiding space. Just wondering if you have room. Not looking for a handout or runs. I hate players like that.
[Image: 5033361PxcMp.png]
Redtaco here is a friend from way back in WoW. He always pulls his weight, and knows his stuff. He's a good combo plate.
(06-17-2011, 03:43 AM)Gruck Wrote: Redtaco here is a friend from way back in WoW. He always pulls his weight, and knows his stuff. He's a good combo plate.

Have him hit up an officer sometime in game for a ginvite. Hopefully somebody will see his message on here as well and give him Terenas access.
I would like to take this time to say Hi. My toons name is Allylik. I'm a married 34 old with 2 kids and 1 wife. I have been playing Wow for about 4 years. I orginally started playing with friend they have lost intrest in the game. My first toon was my pally. I started on Alliance side kiren torr server. I start as prot leveled my who way as prot. When wrath came I was put on a reserve list from the guild I was in (RL friend of the Guild master came back got my spot). So i decided to leave the Malfurion Raiders and joined The Naked Fear on korgath. There they had lost of Tanks so I went ret to get a raid spot. I raided up until ICC as ret when welost all our holy pallies. Being a officer of that guild I took it up upon my self to go holy for th bettermnt of the guild. Currently I'm MS hoy Offspec Prot. But would rather play Prot. I loved being a tank. I'm RL i work in the pharmicutial industry making usp grade raw phramuctials. I live North of the border in canada.