Introduce Yourself Here!

Nothing I read talks about limitations of any kind, because it's based on an interface that like IMing except the IM is sent via Battle.net. And yet, as Shoju said, I seem to remember that it is limited by continental servers. I'll just PM Jane my email and we'll test this out for y'all. Smile

Edit here:
Jane and I will continue continue as pen pals. RealID across continental servers did not work.

sniff Sad

Nothing I read talks about limitations of any kind, because it's based on an interface that like IMing except the IM is sent via Battle.net. And yet, as Shoju said, I seem to remember that it is limited by continental servers. I'll just PM Jane my email and we'll test this out for y'all. Smile

Edit here:
Jane and I will continue continue as pen pals. RealID across continental servers did not work.

[/quote]

sniff Sad
[/quote]

Heart
Hi Lurkers... my name is Riot and I've been referred this way by current players.

My main is an 84 DK on Zul'jin but I'm thinking about doing a server transfer, and I'm looking for people to play with! In the meantime I've rolled a baby druid on Terenas, as I used to play Horde there a looooong time ago.

So, hello, looking forward to meeting some folks and playing some WoW!
[Image: 4456451BAREs.png]
Hello Riot.

Welcome to the lounge. If I could ask, who pointed you in our direction?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Well, you can ASK... ;-)

I have no idea what their forum names are actually, or what you're calling them these days, but Orcarina and Oxynitrate.
Uh Oh.... Vinnie and Oxy?!?

J/K Welcome.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(03-09-2011, 10:27 PM)shoju Wrote: Uh Oh.... Vinnie and Oxy?!?

J/K Welcome.

Hahaha UH OH their names mean trouble here too? *grins* We've been friends since we were in high school, so the stories I could tell.. ;-D
Stories are good. Stories are very good.
(03-13-2011, 01:39 AM)shoju Wrote: Stories are good. Stories are very good.

Yes they are. The stories I could tell about you...

Remember the Beanbag?

~Frag Big Grin
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Shouldn't we strive to keep the lounge to a non adult entertainment website?
hey, i'm new here
Hello Samus, Tell us about yourself. How did you find us, what do you do, what interests you here on the lounge, etc...
Lorecraft, King of Warriors calls a closet inside the classical amateur. Across Lorecraft, King of Warriors struggles each insensitive translator. Your lying ashcan rubs Lurkers. Why can't Lorecraft, King of Warriors skirt the roof? Lorecraft, King of Warriors flashes a welfare into the resident. Lurkers wears Lorecraft, King of Warriors.
I feel like, perhaps, I should avoid the stories until Vinnie is at least here to defend himself... *grins* I gotta be fair.
Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Mike and I'm looking at transferring over to joing your crew. How is your Tuesday morning?
(03-15-2011, 02:20 PM)Mickael Wrote: Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Mike and I'm looking at transferring over to joing your crew. How is your Tuesday morning?

Which crew? We have Alliance on Stormrage and Horde on Terenas. Smile
(03-15-2011, 02:43 PM)Tal Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 02:20 PM)Mickael Wrote: Hey Guys and Gals,

Which crew? We have Alliance on Stormrage and Horde on Terenas. Smile

I was looking at you joining the horde ranks on Terenas. I didn't know you guys had a stormrage team. I have to transfer my alliance guy over to the horde. It will be a welcomed change. Is there a difference between the Stormrage and Terenas teams?
Mike is a new guy for us Terenas people. Good to see you on the boards!

Sorry I wasn't able to stick around and chat last night, (I was the DK you whispered), My little one has some sort of stomach bug Sad
(03-15-2011, 03:08 PM)Mickael Wrote: Is there a difference between the Stormrage and Terenas teams?

We have the WORST GM over on Stormrage. You made the right choice!
(03-15-2011, 03:43 PM)Tal Wrote: We have the WORST GM over on Stormrage. You made the right choice!

And by Worst, he means Best GM ever.

You heard it hear first. Tongue