Introduce Yourself Here!
Welcome Ally!

Hopefully Conc will see this and get you access to the Terenas boards. If you want to play Prot, I doubt there will be too many who could complain. We need more tanks.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(09-25-2007, 02:26 PM)Bolty Wrote: Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty
Evil Dictator and Anti-Spam Bot

Hi, I've just joined the lurker lounge. I play WOW and my son introduced me to your forum. I'm thinking of starting a tauren priest on Terenas. I hope I will be invited to join your guild. Big Grin

(08-13-2011, 01:16 PM)Junco Wrote: Hi, I've just joined the lurker lounge. I play WOW and my son introduced me to your forum. I'm thinking of starting a tauren priest on Terenas. I hope I will be invited to join your guild. Big Grin
She spied me playing my new goblin priest on Terenas this morning and decided to jump on in. So yes, this is my mother.
[Image: NewSig.png]
Release your inner dwarf. . .then get him some ale.
WoW Characters:
-Stormrage: Espy, Cafelam, RareCross, EspyLacopa
When you're on, you can type

/join lurkers

That will join a chat channel named lurkers.
There should be someone in that chat channel who can invite you. If not, there will usually be someone who can notify an officer who can invite you.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Hi everybody, just joined after being told about some great subclasses for Diablo II over at GameFAQS!

Just recently got the D2 battle chest after years of not being able to play due to a faded CD key. I've come back, started all my new characters, and I find D2 is like a first love- you really never can forget such a great experience.

Sorry I didn't see the proper place to post an intro- as you can see here I just dove right into the strategy forum: http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/thread-13272.html

Looking forward to time spent with D2 fans!
(08-23-2011, 01:55 PM)Devilsugar Wrote: Hi everybody, just joined after being told about some great subclasses for Diablo II over at GameFAQS!

Just recently got the D2 battle chest after years of not being able to play due to a faded CD key. I've come back, started all my new characters, and I find D2 is like a first love- you really never can forget such a great experience.

Sorry I didn't see the proper place to post an intro- as you can see here I just dove right into the strategy forum: http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/thread-13272.html

Looking forward to time spent with D2 fans!

Welcome to the Lounge! We all tend to dive right in.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I rolled a new warrior alt on Stormrage and joined <Lurkers>. I'm not sure I want to be a part of a guild that would have me as a member.
(10-06-2011, 03:01 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I rolled a new warrior alt on Stormrage and joined <Lurkers>. I'm not sure I want to be a part of a guild that would have me as a member.

I would. Smile

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(10-06-2011, 03:01 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I rolled a new warrior alt on Stormrage and joined <Lurkers>. I'm not sure I want to be a part of a guild that would have me as a member.

Wait I didn't approve this!

Inc /GKick.
Hey all! I'm new here and wanted to say hi. I'm a huge gamer on the PC and 360 and am looking to get into my first ever MMO with Star Wars: The Old Republic. Hope everybody has a great holiday!
Hey everybody! I new and wanted to say hey. I'm 29 years old and have been a gamer for about 25 of em. Diablo 1 and Skyrim are two of my all-time favs. I found this blog when searching for some Skyrim info and thought I'd sign up.
Hello All,

I am a long time Diablo player (1997) and a long time DSF and lounge lurker. The upcoming release of Diablo 3 re-ignited my desire to play, and I'm looking forward to the release, but I was never much of a Diablo 2 fan (though I did play through a few times D2/LoD) so I still find myself playing D1/Hellfire more often.

I am looking forward to becoming part of a community that has a respect for the long history and lore of the diablo franchise. I've always enjoyed the technical aspects of Diablo (understanding the game design, formulas, and it's limitations) and how they have an effect on actual gameplay strategy, and I think that the extensive modding community shows that Diablo is a true classic with endless replayability value that I will continue to enjoy for years to come.

I had the chance to play through the Diablo 3 beta recently through a friend who was selected for the beta, and I can see a lot of what attracted me to the original diablo, looking forward to it, but in the mean time I've been playing through the new Hellfire 1.02 mod.

for those who want to connect, please add me BattleTag: Kal#1956

Take Care,
-Kal
Hail all,

Long time fan of Blizzard games and looking for some buddies to group with in D3, SC2, and WoW. Just starting to give WoW a try again (have played a DPS but looking to try a healer now). Made a character named Anoxi on Stomrage, so if anyone sees me on feel free to say hello. I'd certainly be interested in joining the guild if they're brave enough to have a newbie healer.

I usually play a few games of SC2 on the weekends- ranked around Gold/Plat with all races. My real life friends stopped playing so I'd love to get a few games in with people I know rather than random laddering.

Of course once May 15th hits my attention will be focused on the big bad D3. I'd be greatly interested in playing Hardcore with people once I finish a normal play through. Feel free to add me via any of the below contacts:
Battletag: MonTy#1150
SC2 ID: MonTy.192
Lionel2b at g m a i l
(04-01-2012, 02:13 PM)MonTy Wrote: Made a character named Anoxi on Stomrage, so if anyone sees me on feel free to say hello. I'd certainly be interested in joining the guild if they're brave enough to have a newbie healer.

Hey MonTy - sorry I missed this post earlier. Glad Krys was able to direct you to me so I could drop you a /ginvite. Smile
Hey Tal!

Thanks for the invite! Forgot Blizz has server maintenance on Tuesday, doh! Took the week off and headed to PAX on Thursday, so I hope to get some more time in with Anoxi before then.

I've been having more fun than expected with healing- the dungeon finder groups have been quite the challenge! They're pretty fast paced so I'm getting used to spamming heal with anticipating damage instead of the more mana expensive power word: shield and renew. So far so good, but it's definitely harder to pay attention to the overall battle versus playing a DPS role.

BTW, does the guild normally jump on vent nightly, or just during raids?

Look forward to grouping with everyone!

(04-03-2012, 02:01 PM)Tal Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 02:13 PM)MonTy Wrote: Made a character named Anoxi on Stomrage, so if anyone sees me on feel free to say hello. I'd certainly be interested in joining the guild if they're brave enough to have a newbie healer.

Hey MonTy - sorry I missed this post earlier. Glad Krys was able to direct you to me so I could drop you a /ginvite. Smile

(04-03-2012, 02:18 PM)MonTy Wrote: I've been having more fun than expected with healing- the dungeon finder groups have been quite the challenge! They're pretty fast paced so I'm getting used to spamming heal with anticipating damage instead of the more mana expensive power word: shield and renew. So far so good, but it's definitely harder to pay attention to the overall battle versus playing a DPS role.

You're specc'd holy so renew -> Heal is the more efficient way to go. Though at low levels you can get away with using PW:S/Renew if you glyph it. Let me know what glyphs you need and I can see about getting them to you.

How are you on bags? My wife has recently developed alt-itis and has cleared out my better bags but I can probably get you some 16 to 20 slotters without breaking a sweat.

(04-03-2012, 02:18 PM)MonTy Wrote: BTW, does the guild normally jump on vent nightly, or just during raids?

Usually just during raids. I will admit that there are times where I don't pay a lot of attention to gchat simply because I'm busy making Zynli cry with my OP Ret pally healing in BGs. (WTS Hand of Protection, PST)

(04-03-2012, 02:18 PM)MonTy Wrote: Look forward to grouping with everyone!

I don't have any characters in your range (I think my lowest is 62) but soon enough you'll catch me up and I can group for a bit. Smile

(04-03-2012, 04:15 PM)Tal Wrote: I will admit that there are times where I don't pay a lot of attention to gchat simply because I'm busy making Zynli cry with my OP Ret pally healing in BGs. (WTS Hand of Protection, PST)

Yeah, I've been enjoying my Disc priest - but lately I've felt if I wanted to roll a *real* healer, I should have made a Ret Paladin.

Welcome to SR, btw!

-Z

Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
(04-03-2012, 04:21 PM)Zyn Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 04:15 PM)Tal Wrote: I will admit that there are times where I don't pay a lot of attention to gchat simply because I'm busy making Zynli cry with my OP Ret pally healing in BGs. (WTS Hand of Protection, PST)

Yeah, I've been enjoying my Disc priest - but lately I've felt if I wanted to roll a *real* healer, I should have made a Ret Paladin.

Welcome to SR, btw!

-Z

I'm sure that's a typo. You must mean "rat" Paladin. Wink God! I just HATE that you won't come for raids. There is such a lack of bad behavior. Get with the program, Zyn! This is Lurkers. You're supposed to ACT OUT! Tal can't do everything around here!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hiya Lurkers,

I used to lurk here over a decade ago, prior to D2:LoD and then for a bit after. Mostly played with t0a5t back then, and I remember running across Bolty in LL games now and then. Hard to believe that was over a decade ago. It was also the most fun time that I've had gaming, even after years and years of MMOs.

I played in a DAoC/Midgard guild for a few years, and then played in the WoW guild <Slack> on Tichondrious for quite awhile, until family obligations (and boredom) put an end to that.

In all of those games, I've mostly gone by the name of Rick.

Greatly looking forward to D3. After playing the beta for a few months, I've decided to primarily focus on the Barbarian at launch. Hoping to reconnect with folks from my D2 days, but also would like to meet some new people.

What else... I'm a fan of pro sports teams from Philly and Cleveland, except for the Iggles. Favorite beers are Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold and Bell's Two Hearted Ale. Favorite new album is Gloss Drop, favorite old album is Pink Flag. Avatar is my dog, Franklin. He's cooler than your dog.

Battletag is Bizono#1704
Continuous improvement through procrastination since 1973.
May I use this space to reintroduce myself? With the imminent release of D3, I've managed to find my way home, if you all would still have me. Here's hoping D3 captures that elusive magic that brought us all together in the first place, lo those many years ago.
Welcome to the Lounge. Hope you brought your portable bomb shelter. - Roland