Introduce Yourself Here!
Hello,

Am new to Terenas.
Quote:Hello,

Am new to Terenas.

V rolled with us on the Server we moved from. He is good peoples. Sunetra and I will vouch for him if need be.
Terenas Characters:
Hinome
Draelozia
Rogherr
AYE!

I will vouch for Vecindak. Super cool guy, good player, AND artistic.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Hello Lurkers....My name is Leipsic Lvl 70 hunter(main-keyed for Kara) Theiren Lvl 45 Palidan...I am looking for a good spirited, fun guild that actually plays WoW....was in two other guilds, both now defunct....I'm looking for a guild to help make WoW a little more fun....I am always willing to help others whenver possible and have a couple of friends that say this is the place to be. If you decide to invite me Thank you in advance, if you don't no hard feelings be back to read your forums...lots o' interesting stuff..

Leipsic-(Maverick)

I play with Leipsic alot. He is always on voice chat with us when we are raiding wanting to know how things are going in the raid and where we are. By now im sure you have all played or raided with him. His hunter is pretty decnt and could get alot better with a few kara clears and some chances at a real Respectable guild.

I think we should at least give him a shot. He has been unguilded for a month or more just hopeing the lurkers are going to send him an invite.

Let me know what you think,:)
-Go Slow Go Far Go Fast Never Last-
The toon that I want to join is Palpy. I am friends with Shoju, Kaine, Vecindek, and Frag in real life. I'm 24 from ohio and have 5 70's on Terenas.
I will vouch for Palpy. He's a good guy. has plenty of toons (So he fits right in:)) I know that Kaine vouched for him as well.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty
Evil Dictator and Anti-Spam Bot

Hi All -

Just signed up and wanted to introduce myself.

I've been playing WoW for about 2+ years now. I run with a group from work who are also members:

Ziig
Gum
Parabol
Poprock

I'm looking to improve my character, my skills, and contribute to a fun-loving guild.

I look forward to meeting you all!

- KFM
I will vouch for Sak. He is a pretty casual player, and honestly still has a bit to learn, but is a good guy who takes direction well and wants to learn and have fun.
Ziig (Warrior) - Ako (Hunter) - Amo (Paladin) - Ziade (Monk) - Ziag (DK)
Hello everyone. I'm new on Terenas but I've known Frag, Shoju, Kaine, Vecindak and Palpy for years.
Bout time. Consider this me vouching for him. If only he'd gone the extra mile of sharing a toon name when he did this.
Terenas Characters:
Hinome
Draelozia
Rogherr
Check that sidebar Kaine. He's Respite.

I'm vouching for mr. Respite now as well. He is one of my good friends, and is great to play with.

Are you sad that we don't have to borrow your account mr. kaine?
What! I vouch for Respite. Not only that but I'm going looking for him next time I am on.
Hey All, I'm not exactly new to stormrage or the lurkers persay. Had a rogue in the guild a long time ago in a galaxy far far away lol, back before BC.

Anywho I was told to post here to try to get a guild invite? My 70 Pali is named Kayin on stormrage now and I have some buds in the guild. Hope to be hearing from you guys soon!

Kayin
Quote:Hey All, I'm not exactly new to stormrage or the lurkers persay. Had a rogue in the guild a long time ago in a galaxy far far away lol, back before BC.

Anywho I was told to post here to try to get a guild invite? My 70 Pali is named Kayin on stormrage now and I have some buds in the guild. Hope to be hearing from you guys soon!

Kayin

Hey Kayin - what was your Rogue's name log ago in a galaxy far away?
Quote:Hey Kayin - what was your Rogue's name log ago in a galaxy far away?

ZOMG Its Kayin! Tal his Rogues name was.....God I cant remember. This guy is a RL friend of Myself, Kaje, and Rippa. Known him about 15 years or so, Kayin, Garrin (Blast from the past!) and I grew up together. I can vouch for this gentlemen, and cant wait to see you online Kayin! Kayin Ive been on my Shaman, who is my new main - Name is Yeko, so look for me on her bro. Talk to you, Ill call your cell!

-Josh
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:Hey Kayin - what was your Rogue's name log ago in a galaxy far away?

Hey hey my rogues name was knightseed and yeah lol Garrin was the one who invited me the first time round:)

Quote:Hey hey my rogues name was knightseed and yeah lol Garrin was the one who invited me the first time round:)

I remember Knightseed. I'm assuming that's Kris. He's good people.

-PJ
Quote:ZOMG Its Kayin! Tal his Rogues name was.....God I cant remember. This guy is a RL friend of Myself, Kaje, and Rippa. Known him about 15 years or so, Kayin, Garrin (Blast from the past!) and I grew up together. I can vouch for this gentlemen, and cant wait to see you online Kayin! Kayin Ive been on my Shaman, who is my new main - Name is Yeko, so look for me on her bro. Talk to you, Ill call your cell!

-Josh

Okay - any officer can drop him an invite.
PJ! woah long time no speak man! Aaron says you're married now? crazy and gratz man.
Hi all - Yakitorii / Tareek here. Just joined Terenas a little bit ago after a WoW hiatus and looking for a friendly new home in Azeroth. I have run many an instance with Poprock, Vii/Ziig and those folks.

I currently have a 71 frost mage, Tareek, working on getting his Alch & cooking up. I'm not a hardcore player, but I do like to run instances with friends and guildies.

For the Horde!

- Tareek