Introduce Yourself Here!
Santos is good people. Glad to have you with us buddy!
[Image: 4945225USDBv.png]
Don't run, you'll just die tired.
Quote:you were the only other person on Terenas that we'd love to hang out with

:(
Quote: you were the only other person on Terenas alliance-side that we'd love to hang out with again.

Quote::(

Fixed for ya RTM.:)
Quote:Fixed for ya RTM.:)

LOL Yeah absolutely fixed. Thanks Tal. Santos played Alliance side with me for quite a while, and I was referring to being to able to tool around with him again. >.>
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Agreed...good to see one of my former damage dealers again...catch you soon Santos!!:shuriken:
[Image: 4533920POkll.png]
Hey everyone! Names Jason. Been playing Alli mostly for about the last year with a bunch of people i work with but they are mostly intereseted in leveling alts lol. Started on Terenas server basically because of Lurkers. I have a friend from work thats been in guild with you for a few years and heard it was a great raiding guild which is what i am really hoping to get into. I've been in kara a bit but really to no avail and would like to learn a lot more and progress to higher raids at some point. Would love to join guild though and help out as much as i can but ive got to go so hope i hear from you!
Hi, I'm new. Not much to say about myself. I'm doing an ambitious mod of Diablo 2 (hopefully with help from the people at the Phrozen Keep), and have decided to start getting use to The Way Things Are (slightly) by mucking around with Diablo. Specifically, Hellfire 1.01.

Oh right! And it's not letting me make a new topic in the Diablo 1 forum, just wondering if that's like.. supposed to happen?
Quote:Hi, I'm new. Not much to say about myself. I'm doing an ambitious mod of Diablo 2 (hopefully with help from the people at the Phrozen Keep), and have decided to start getting use to The Way Things Are (slightly) by mucking around with Diablo. Specifically, Hellfire 1.01.

Oh right! And it's not letting me make a new topic in the Diablo 1 forum, just wondering if that's like.. supposed to happen?

Bolty has implemented an anti-spam measure which restricts first posts to replies only. You cannot create a thread without having replied to one first.

PS

Hi,

Quote:Hi, I'm new. Not much to say about myself. I'm doing an ambitious mod of Diablo 2 (hopefully with help from the people at the Phrozen Keep), and have decided to start getting use to The Way Things Are (slightly) by mucking around with Diablo. Specifically, Hellfire 1.01.
Welcome:)

It's a little unclear, but this thread is really for people who want into the WoW LL guilds. There really isn't a Diablo (I orII) LL guild. You'd be better off reading and posting in the Diablo fora. Don't take this badly, it's just a friendly comment.

Quote:Oh right! And it's not letting me make a new topic in the Diablo 1 forum, just wondering if that's like.. supposed to happen?
You'll be able to post anywhere in the Lounge now that you've replied to one thread. It's an anti-SAM measure, explained here.

So, again, welcome. may your stay be long and happy. :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Hey all, Zich here.. (pronounced like itch with a Z in front of it)

I'm new to Stormrage, getting back into WoW after a 4-5 month break.

I know Tal IRL, I work with the poor fellow.

I come to you from Hakkar (PVP) Server, Horde side, where I played for the previous 3 years. I am abandoning a 70 Paladin, Druid, and Warrior (and several other 20-40 alts), but Hakkar is really a dead server now, instead of just a dieing one. The most advanced horde guilds are lucky to get enough members to even get thru SSC on a good day, much less see new tier content. In my recent months of moves and no internets, most of my guild mates gone inactive or transferred off.

I'm not about to blow my WAR money on character transfers, so I am restarting as Alliance. I bring along my newbie wife Lillyrose (Rose), who by 70 will be a pro! Hopefully I can get her to sign up on forums as well.

Anyway, hello Lurkers! I converted to the light side.. show me how dark you really are ;)
D3 - look for Zich (all classes, all named Zich...)

WoW - look for Zich/Maclnnes/Dreadblood
^Inactive and waiting for MoP right now.

Quote:Anyway, hello Lurkers! I converted to the light side.. show me how dark you really are ;)

Oh we will...we WILL.

Paging Dr. Lorecraft to the n00b. Paging Dr. Lorecraft...
It didn't take long to get me to sign up.

Hi everyone!!!
Quote:It didn't take long to get me to sign up.

Hi everyone!!!

Hullo Rose - We'll be kinder to you than Zich.:)
Hello All.

I'm Shoju. I'm an RL friend of Frag here on the boards.

I've been chatting with him about a possible transfer to his server for my pally, and he said that I should get to know people first. Seemed like a good idea to me, so here I am.

Anyone here play on bloodscalp?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Greetings all,

I like Shoju know Frag IRL and am in a similar situation. Bloodscalp isn't quite the fit for us that we'd hoped it would be, and Farg has done wonders at selling the Lurkers on Terenas to us, but he was very clear that we should make ourselves familiar with the Lurkers and their ideologies before jumping headfirst into a one-way cross realm transfer of toons.

:shuriken:(That emoticon is awesome)
Terenas Characters:
Hinome
Draelozia
Rogherr
Well hello everyone! My name is Cataclisum and I'm a sexy druid that just came over from the realm of Terenas to play with some of my good friends Rippa and Zynli. Before I get into myself I would just like to say that Rip and Zyn, you guys totally rock, in-game and out.

As far as me, I love to play WoW. I've been playing for about 3 years now and aside from some testing of other games I've always come back. Other then that, I'm easygoing fun-lovin high spirited person with lots of game time to be had. I was in the same guild as Rippa on the Terenas server, helping him run the guild. It sucked that the guild dont work because of people issues but lets face, if it hadn't then I wouldnt be here :lol:But now I'm over here and ready to start a new with this awesome guild.

So, thanks again for the invite and I hope to see you all in-game so we can melt some faces

Cataclisum :shuriken:
Quote:Well hello everyone! My name is Cataclisum and I'm a sexy druid that just came over from the realm of Terenas to play with some of my good friends Rippa and Zynli. Before I get into myself I would just like to say that Rip and Zyn, you guys totally rock, in-game and out.

As far as me, I love to play WoW. I've been playing for about 3 years now and aside from some testing of other games I've always come back. Other then that, I'm easygoing fun-lovin high spirited person with lots of game time to be had. I was in the same guild as Rippa on the Terenas server, helping him run the guild. It sucked that the guild dont work because of people issues but lets face, if it hadn't then I wouldnt be here :lol:But now I'm over here and ready to start a new with this awesome guild.

So, thanks again for the invite and I hope to see you all in-game so we can melt some faces

Cataclisum :shuriken:

Right on man, its going to be so nice to have everyone under the same roof again. Glad to see you and cant wait to run a 5 man with ya or something.

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Hi, My name is Alex clark (Biohazzerd) Iam here to introduce myself to the Guild.
I Don't really know you people and I would really enjoy to get to know you people.
Iam a raider, I Put out extreme Dps in raid's and I would Love to prove it someday with yall'.
my hobbies enclude Playing wow and Snowboarding.
---have fun raiding guys
Hi my name is Paul. I have been playing World of Warcraft for a few years. I transfered by druid from Jaedenar to play with my friend Benn who has a level 70 in this guild. I played on a private realm known as wowscape and leveled up to 70 and ran Black Temple. I know that my highest level character on the retail world of warcraft is 47 but, on wowscape everything is faster and has better drops but i still know what it is like to have a 70. I would really like to join the lurkers because Benn has told me how good of a Guild it is and how helpful and kind everyone is. I would really appreciate an invite to the guild. Paul

PS My druid's name is Golashes
Hi! I got a new computer recently, so I figured I'd give WoW another shot. A few people I know are in a Lurker guild on Terenas and a big reason I haven't played WoW in a while was not finding a decent guild - they told me this one is really good, so here I am!

I'm on the Terenas server as JesseCuster (Undead Priest). Just started the character out. Thanks!