Introduce Yourself Here!
hey there im nemonic (lvl 70 Demo lock) i have been running with jawana and yale here recently doing some pretty good dungeons. I was wanting to get into a good guild and they suggested that i tell you guys about myself here. Im a really good person that loves to play the game very helping with everyone's needs(questing or raids) wanting to join a good guild that has the same characteristics as i do i am currently working on getting the third key frag for kara hope to have it tonight. have keys for thrall heroics and coilfang so far, I havent been anywhere else yet. I love doing raids thats what i play for and i figured this would be a good way to go. i have the support of jawana and yale so far hope to earn the rest hear soon thanks for taking the time to read up on me hoping to get an invite

Thankyou
nemonic
-Go Slow Go Far Go Fast Never Last-
Hello everyone i am Booter 70 hunter i also have a 70 warrior Nadnerg looking for a good guild to grow within i also have played with yale and jawana and Nemonic. I am very flexable and willing to help out where ever needed. Hope to hear soon.

Thanks Booter
Im all set here! its not to late to play a game i hope, see you in a game or ill create one called rhinotooth a3
Quote:Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty
Evil Dictator and Anti-Spam Bot

Hello Lurkers....My name is Leipsic Lvl 70 hunter(main-keyed for Kara) Theiren Lvl 45 Palidan...I am looking for a good spirited, fun guild that actually plays WoW....was in two other guilds, both now defunct....I'm looking for a guild to help make WoW a little more fun....I am always willing to help others whenver possible and have a couple of friends that say this is the place to be. If you decide to invite me Thank you in advance, if you don't no hard feelings be back to read your forums...lots o' interesting stuff..

Leipsic-(Maverick)
Hey Lurkers,

My name is Unseenblade I have a level 70 mage and rogue on Terenas. I am old friends with Jawana & Yale, and I heard you are a great guild to be a part of. I would love to run with you all and have a good time. Both my toons are kara keyed, and I love to blast things anytime, anywhere.

Have a good one!

USB
Hi, Geronovan here looking for a raiding guild and looking forward to get into a good guild with a real life friend
Hey, this is Janita, aka Blayllis from Terenas. I figured that, since I'll be raiding a bit now, I should have an account here for signups and whatnot. I'll bug Jester about the specifics of what I'm supposed to do. I need some sort of ok to post in the raid signup forums, if I'm not mistaken...

Added -- Mav

I R Stickybones:)

See you online.
As of this post, I'm a couple weeks into the guild and into raiding. My character is tkrinkeb - fire mage - and you can call him 'trink' if you see him online on Terenas!
Hey everyone, I'm "Offense" the level 13-ish rogue from the Lurkers guild on Terenas. I figured I would just stop in and say 'Hello'. I'm Annie/Silverflail's cousin, and when my girlfriend (Character name- "Defense" on Terenas) and I decided to roll alts, we figured we might as well play with people we know!

We're both very experienced players (been playing since almost release, and we both have 4+ 70 characters each.) and we've seen content up to Kalecgos in the Sunwell on our alliance toons on the Skullcrusher server. Hopefully we can add our experience and personalities to the Lurkers guild and enjoy hanging out with you all.

Our original idea was to level two characters that work well in 2's Arena games, and so we chose Resto Druid(Defense) and Subtlety Rogue(Offense).

We're hoping that when we hit 70, we can drag some of you guys into premade BG's, or even 3's or 5's arena games!
Momentum - Warrior
Darkening - Rogue
Quote:Hey everyone, I'm "Offense" the level 13-ish rogue from the Lurkers guild on Terenas. I figured I would just stop in and say 'Hello'. I'm Annie/Silverflail's cousin, and when my girlfriend (Character name- "Defense" on Terenas) and I decided to roll alts, we figured we might as well play with people we know!

We're both very experienced players (been playing since almost release, and we both have 4+ 70 characters each.) and we've seen content up to Kalecgos in the Sunwell on our alliance toons on the Skullcrusher server. Hopefully we can add our experience and personalities to the Lurkers guild and enjoy hanging out with you all.

Our original idea was to level two characters that work well in 2's Arena games, and so we chose Resto Druid(Defense) and Subtlety Rogue(Offense).

We're hoping that when we hit 70, we can drag some of you guys into premade BG's, or even 3's or 5's arena games!
The rogue/druid combo is definitely fun to level up. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Hey everyone, I'm "Offense" the level 13-ish rogue from the Lurkers guild on Terenas. I figured I would just stop in and say 'Hello'. I'm Annie/Silverflail's cousin, and when my girlfriend (Character name- "Defense" on Terenas) and I decided to roll alts, we figured we might as well play with people we know!

Hi Carl and Misty! Glad you're here!! :-D
Hi there!! I'm Amalyn..I've just joined the Lurkers on WoW-Stormrage. I'm a friend of Narthius/Zynli, and Rippa, another new addition.

I started a new toon in order to levelup, get to know you guys and see how things work out...but tere is a chance if the well of possibilities dries up, we may end up transfering our 70's over. ...buuuut we'll see how things go.

I'm very happy to get to know you guys and hopefully we'll be stompin some bosses together soon.
[Image: 4945225USDBv.png]
Don't run, you'll just die tired.
Hi all!

Just wanted to ask a quick question on the now classic Diablo+Hellfire, but maybe I'll stay for more...

Cheers
berntie B)
Hi everyone
I know a few people in your guild and I have heard good things!
I have a druid healer, a tank and a mage
I am a dedicated player and am on every day
Hello to all,

My name is Rippa and I am a close RL friend of Zynli/Narthius. I`ve had a lowbie toon created on the Stormrage server for a week or so in an effort to learn a little bit more about my good friends guild and everyone seems very nice indeed, thanks for the friendliness.

I`ll start by saying that I have been playing WoW for almost a year now and obviously fell in love with the game (who wouldn`t right) :)I have a lvl 70 rogue that has been my main from the start and can`t see myself doing anything else . The love of close melee dps is engrained in my DNA now...lol.

Anyways....I have been the GM of a small raiding guild for a long time now on Terenas and over the past few months things have steadily declined in the way of participation and loyalty. I had Narthius bring his tank over to give us some raid support and I can`t say enough about his efforts. He is a true friend indeed!!
Alas the time has come for me to move on if I have any chance of still loving the game as I currently do.

So with that said.....I plan to move my rogue over to the Stormrage server in hopes that I will find a new home with you all. Zynli tells me nothing but good things about you guys and from what I can tell he is on point with his assesment. So, sometime this week I will pass my leadership to a close friend back on Terenas and start my new life with you all....aren`t you just so excited...lol...jk

Thanks again for the invite and I look forward to meeting many more of you and doing copious amounts of damage.

Thanks,
Rippa
P.S.
Amalyn the new priest is one of my officers on Terenas and I can`t say enough about her hard work and dedication. I promise we will both strive to be a benefit to the guild and its members.
[Image: 4533920POkll.png]
Hey Rippa! Cant wait to have you and Ama over here with us, you two are gonna fit right in. See ya soon!
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty
Evil Dictator and Anti-Spam Bot
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=3]

[b]Hello all, My name is Scott, i play a lvl 70 shamen on the Terenas server, still enhanced cause i'm hooked on the dual-wield setup lol. I have been currently Un-Guilded for my first 70 lvls basically. I met a couple Lurkers members when i was in my lvl 20's & still am in contact with them. (Elixin & Nemonic) if any1 is wondering lol. I was told about this place if I was really interested in joining Lurkers Guild & to be completely honest, I AM!! I only played WoW for about 4 months but I got a few accomplishments, mostly my combat lvl, 4 pieces of Epic gear from the pvp vendors, 375 mining & 321 Enchanting. I'll get new Epic weapon as soon as they appear in shop tomorrow from what i hear. I am very interested in joining guild for chance of raiding, not neccessarily for gear but to learn because it seems u guys have an edge over guilds that have tried to recruit me. I play immesurable hours a day & am willing to help people as much as i can but I also require help here & there. I'm very willing to put in my part of any responsibility if needed on a daily basis. Well, either way, idk what else i can say besides I'm willing to learn but wanna learn from established players for purpose of not wasting my time learning the wrong ways from players who claim to know it all. LOL I guess thats it for now. Thanx for reading & take care!!

P.S. 4 Da HORDE!!

Can ZARGAUNTIS be stopped,..??
Hi, everyone. This toon's name is SantosThomas, and he just moved from Terenas. Santos is one of seven level 70 toons that are still on Terenas; one level 70 rogue, Morrice, is here on Stormrage.

Santos is a deep frost mage with a lot of heroic and raid experience. He has 9053 hit points and 10000+ mana, along with 890 unbuffed frost spell damage and 89 spell hit points. Professions include 375 tailor and 375 fishing and cooking. Raided extensively in Kara, and was able to secure three tier-four epic pieces along with my full shadowweave set. Would like to continue raiding in Kara and other dungeons; my immediate goals are 10000 hit points, 1000 spell damaage, and 100 spell hit points. My mates are Zynli, Amalyn, and Rippa.

In rl, I'm a mature player (>.<) twice married, father of four, and WoW is my main pass time. Nice to be here, and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks

Santos
Hey Santos! So stoked to see you came over to Stormrage! I was talking to Rip and Ama and we all agreed that we missed playing with you and you were the only other person on Terenas that we'd love to hang out with again. Then poof, there you are a few weeks later. Right on!

See ya in game soon sir, glad to have ya here.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel