Introduce Yourself Here!
Tal says I don't need to do this but after spending a few nights raiding with him and some other folk, I feel it is necessary.

You've seen me addressed as "Krys-Tal's wife" on WoW. And yes, his 85 human priest was named for me. (He actually created her in the hopes I'd play way back in the day).

It took the Worgen to make me come out of the shadows. Smile

On SR- you've seen me as Eadoin (pronounced A-deen/Worgen priest), Eibhleanne (Ayv-leen/ dwarf hunter), Sarait (Sor-it/ DK) and Searlait (Charlotte/Night Elf rogue).

On Terenas, I've been known to appear on Eadoin (Tauren hunter) and Eibhleanne (BELF mage).

I've enjoyed the hunters and the rogue the best but my only level 85 right now is the Worgen priest. I'm trying to get the others up to speed and I appreciate everyone who has helped me learn about various zones and quests. I hate relying on Tal for all this. Big Grin
(05-15-2012, 05:45 PM)duchess Wrote: I hate relying on Tal for all this. Big Grin

[Image: 3ad545da-9c1c-4d19-a296-5268875508691.jpg]
(05-15-2012, 05:45 PM)duchess Wrote: Tal says I don't need to do this but after spending a few nights raiding with him and some other folk, I feel it is necessary.

You've seen me addressed as "Krys-Tal's wife" on WoW. And yes, his 85 human priest was named for me. (He actually created her in the hopes I'd play way back in the day).

It took the Worgen to make me come out of the shadows. Smile

On SR- you've seen me as Eadoin (pronounced A-deen/Worgen priest), Eibleanne (Ayv-leen/ dwarf hunter), Sarait (Sor-it/ DK) and Searlait (Charlotte/Night Elf rogue).

On Terenas, I've been known to appear on Eadoin (Tauren hunter) and Eibleanne (BELF mage).

I've enjoyed the hunters and the rogue the best but my only level 85 right now is the Worgen priest. I'm trying to get the others up to speed and I appreciate everyone who has helped me learn about various zones and quests. I hate relying on Tal for all this. Big Grin

Yay, Krys! Welcome!
(05-15-2012, 05:57 PM)Pesmerga Wrote: Yay, Krys! Welcome!

Thanks PJ! Smile
Ohai thar. ^_^ Hope you've been having fun!
(05-15-2012, 10:08 PM)Tuftears Wrote: Ohai thar. ^_^ Hope you've been having fun!

Thanks Tufty. I have been. Smile Good to "see" you.
Hi, I'm Shannon. Dirathyn in game. I play on Terenas and am brand new to the server and guild, but have played WoW for almost 4 years now.

I would also like to know what time, server, the raids start on Wednesday nights.

Thanks,

Shannon
Shannon
[Image: xop502.png]
even though i have raided for over a month now, i still havent done this post...

well here goes!
i am Bldavis, best known as Bahken in game

i play mostly on Scarlet Crusade, but Terenas is my horde server and i will be playing more and more as time goes on
like Dirathyn, i have played for almost 4 yrs

ty for welcoming me to Lurkers everyone!
[Image: bldavis.png]
OH MY GOD RUN AWAY!

RUN AWAY! THE BLDAVIS HAS BROKEN OUT OF ITS PEN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Sorry, I am a day late and a dollar short! Smile

Welcome to both BLDavis (Bahken) and Dira; I really enjoyed raiding with both of you this past Wed!

Cheers,

Thad
--------------------
Thad
Bloodlights, 90 Holy/Retribution Paladin
Bloodrunes, 85, Blood/Frost Deathknight
Bloodtrees, 85, Restoration/Boomkin Druid
Bloodmender, 85, Holy/Discipline Priest
Bloodchains, 85, Restoration/Elemental Shaman
Bloodshields , 85, Protection/Arms Warrior

Bloodmist , 1 Mistweaver/Windwalker Monk (when Pandaclysm drops)
(08-06-2012, 08:02 PM)bldavis Wrote: even though i have raided for over a month now, i still havent done this post...

well here goes!
i am Bldavis, best known as Bahken in game

i play mostly on Scarlet Crusade, but Terenas is my horde server and i will be playing more and more as time goes on
like Dirathyn, i have played for almost 4 yrs

ty for welcoming me to Lurkers everyone!

Oh hell, who let him in here? Big Grin Tongue
--Mav
Fairly new to online play, but I'm online pretty often though.
(US East - Diablo LE, and Europe - Diablo DEU-1)

I do not use trainers or extra programs, and won't
play with people that use them...

"Player Friendly" mostly, my characters are...
B.Tokin - Lv.34 Rogue
mary-jane - Lv.28 Rogue (soon to be High Lvl. Shopper)
Q-Sack - Lv.21 Sorcerer (Mid. Lvl. Shopper)
Da-Cheat - Lv.11 (legit purist)
Strongbad - Lv.23 Warrior (possibly raising for pvp matches?)

(Accurate as of 10:30 pm of 11-06-12)
Hi I am Bhandu Shah from India. I am new to this forum. I am interested in gear game.
Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a couple of years off and on. I look forward to finally being a member here, though I can't promise that I will be particularly active, due to work and school.
Hello Saigon,

What games are you interested in?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(12-29-2013, 03:56 PM)shoju Wrote: Hello Saigon,

What games are you interested in?

Hello shoju,

I mostly play Path of Exile and StarCraft for now. I'm still very much a noob at PoE though.
Hello I'm Mehr, I live in a town in Pakistan Called Islamabad. I have a range of hobbies from watching cricket and love classic music.
Hiya! Longtime Diablo and StarCraft fan here! Been lurking (no pun intended) for a while and would like to join an awesome, close-knit community.
(04-20-2015, 08:48 PM)Netscape Wrote: Hiya! Longtime Diablo and StarCraft fan here!
Greetings to you. Two excellent games, if I do say so myself; among the few I've never truly uninstalled over the years.
(04-22-2015, 05:53 PM)Belix Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 08:48 PM)Netscape Wrote: Hiya! Longtime Diablo and StarCraft fan here!
Greetings to you. Two excellent games, if I do say so myself; among the few I've never truly uninstalled over the years.

Ah, I just installed it on my new (very low-end) laptop. I wouldn't be surprised if BW weren't the only game it could run smoothly. Trying to fix the Windows 7 color glitch now.