Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller
Well, I have all these in me log, and I'd like to call them done. Anyone interested? I need loads of help. Thanks for your time.
--Yak
Quote:Well, I have all these in me log, and I'd like to call them done. Anyone interested? I need loads of help. Thanks for your time.
--Yak

I should be feeling better in a few days. If I'm about I'll help ya.
Aranea and Daenary need two of those done. Though we were, IIRC, up to the Araj line, it could likely be shared back to us.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:Well, I have all these in me log, and I'd like to call them done. Anyone interested? I need loads of help. Thanks for your time.
--Yak

Odayla needs Araj and Darrowshire. Or I could just come along to kill stuff. Darrowshire is fun!
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
--Yak
I need to do Blightcaller at some point to get Stormrager. I'm only on the step to collect the SI:7 insignias now, though. Yet another thing to accomplish when I get back in town on the 22nd.

I'll be happy to come along and help even if I haven't gotten the Blightcaller quest, though.
The error occurred on line -1.
Thursday night? 06/22?
Quote:Thursday night? 06/22?

Thursday night is Alliance Raid night.
Quote:Thursday night is Alliance Raid night.
Friday evening or the weekend would be better for me. Turns out I'm getting back into town very early Friday morning after a 12 hour overnight drive (with 2 other drivers) from NY to NC. I'll crash when I get in and be ready for action from Friday evening on!
The error occurred on line -1.
There is one event scheduled for Thursday night: A Recon AQ 40. That's why I picked Thursday, but no worries.

Friday is MC for ForComm, but I'm going to miss that. I'll be home around 9 Server Time on Friday. Is that too late to start?
Ok, so nothing worked last week, pretty much. What's the coming week looking like? Monday is out for me. Tuesday is probably out. Any other days ya'll can go?
Quote:Ok, so nothing worked last week, pretty much. What's the coming week looking like? Monday is out for me. Tuesday is probably out. Any other days ya'll can go?

Wed and Friday are possibles for me.
Friday works for me! Anyone else?
Quote:Friday works for me! Anyone else?

I'll be on by about 7:30 or 8:00.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla