Naxxramas Loot Spoilers
castille,May 19 2006, 11:57 AM Wrote:Maybe there's an encounter where CoD really, really comes in handy. Suddenly, the 8pc set bonus becomes awesome, and everyone will want it.
[right][snapback]110334[/snapback][/right]

Huh? 8 piece Plagueheart is -12% life cost on Life Tap. 8 piece Felheart is -15% cost on shadow spells which Life Tap qualifies as a shadow spell and get's the -15% health cost reduction. You would expect the 8 piece set bonus for the tier 3 to be better than the 8 piece set bonus for Tier 1 (which is not the case with Plagueheart vs. Felheart).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Drasca,May 19 2006, 04:58 PM Wrote:The only set bonus worth getting for sure is the first (2) piece vampiric SB bonus, and that is achieveable without interfering with the nemesis armor due to key ring setpiece. I'd rather have no bonus than the 12% LT 8 set piece. Not remotely worth considering. If there were a small chance, or small % that the life tap gave mana to the entire party, that would be interesting, or something else.

Does anyone else have complaints about their set boons? This 8 piece boon for me is ... pretty much a total waste.

I checked the stat bonuses too. There's only a net 5 stamina gain over the nemesis and no innate resistences like Nemesis. In terms of survivability, that's a downgrade sometimes. I think plagueheart might be OK for destruction locks, otherwise... Nemesis, + plagueheart ring + key for 2 piece bonus. Corruption's not used nor worth it.

If I could have trigger doom on use... that'd be worth considering. Think of the damage, think of the aggro!
[right][snapback]110372[/snapback][/right]

Where are you getting this 10th piece to the Tier 3 sets? There are only 9 pieces, the standard 8 armor pieces and a ring. You can't have 8 piece Nemesis and also have 2 piece Plagueheart...
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quark,May 18 2006, 03:06 AM Wrote:Everything costs item points.  Never forget that basic fact.  Anything that says "hybrid" to you says "not maxed" to someone else.
[right][snapback]110234[/snapback][/right]

I found the combat stats.

(I need the emoticon bashing his head against the wall. Only he can display my true feelings.)
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Rinnhart,May 20 2006, 01:19 AM Wrote:I found the combat stats.

(I need the emoticon bashing his head against the wall. Only he can display my true feelings.)
[right][snapback]110386[/snapback][/right]

bandwidth exceeded
oldmandennis,May 20 2006, 08:48 AM Wrote:bandwidth exceeded
[right][snapback]110398[/snapback][/right]

Summary: "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of retnubs cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek