SM Drops Nerfed
nobbie,Oct 13 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:Close, very close ... ;)
[right][snapback]91967[/snapback][/right]

There is also Winterfall Village itself, though I'm somewhat convinced there's only 1-3 RTV's there, and simply 4-5 spawn spots. But that's usually a very highly contested area.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I'll have to check out whether Deadwind Pass has any resource nodes one of these days. I expect it probably doesn't, but if you want a quiet zone thats the place to go.

Chris
Icebird,Oct 13 2005, 08:20 PM Wrote:I'll have to check out whether Deadwind Pass has any resource nodes one of these days. I expect it probably doesn't, but if you want a quiet zone thats the place to go.[right][snapback]91982[/snapback][/right]

I suspect you're right, but it's a lovely peaceful place to noodle around. I also find it quite pretty in an odd, desolate way. Wish I'd thought to go ding 60 on the mobs there :)

The undead in the village right at the end (I hate having blank bits on my zone maps) are a pain for casters, though, because they're not afraid to interrupt with kick.
You don't know what you're talking about.
I really don't hope the give it the Silithus treatment and overload it with mobs and quests and quest givers. It's got the perfect sad and eerie atmosphere right now. I did some corpse exploring around Kharazan one day. Although you can't get into the tower, there are two underground areas nearby. One, "The Crypt" is huge and I suspect it might be a future instance.
Another good way I raise cash with not much time invested is buying Lightforge bracers/belts in Orgrimaar (works the same way for elements for you alliance) and flying down to gadgetzan to re-sell for much more. I can usually buy for ~10g, and sell for ~35. =]
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Dozer,Oct 13 2005, 10:18 PM Wrote:Another good way I raise cash with not much time invested is buying Lightforge bracers/belts in Orgrimaar (works the same way for elements for you alliance) and flying down to gadgetzan to re-sell for much more. I can usually buy for ~10g, and sell for ~35. =]
[right][snapback]91998[/snapback][/right]
The same goes for Wildheart set belts - rather cheap on the Horde side, and about twice the price on the Alliance side because of the huge number of Night Elf Druids (compared to Tauren Druids). You need a friend for the handover in Gadgetzan, though.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
lfd,Oct 13 2005, 03:08 PM Wrote:I suspect you're right, but it's a lovely peaceful place to noodle around.  I also find it quite pretty in an odd, desolate way.  Wish I'd thought to go ding 60 on the mobs there :)

The undead in the village right at the end (I hate having blank bits on my zone maps) are a pain for casters, though, because they're not afraid to interrupt with kick.
[right][snapback]91994[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, severs are different. I went there thinking it would be a nice quiet place to grind some EXP and so many people were there you could rarely get a mob to yourself.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
An excellent spot.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Icebird,Oct 13 2005, 02:11 PM Wrote:I really don't hope the give it the Silithus treatment and overload it with mobs and quests and quest givers. It's got the perfect sad and eerie atmosphere right now. I did some corpse exploring around Kharazan one day. Although you can't get into the tower, there are two underground areas nearby. One, "The Crypt" is huge and I suspect it might be a future instance.
[right][snapback]91996[/snapback][/right]

The Upside-Down Sinners demand a boss.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
The Weeping Cavern is great for Rich Thorium, in my experience. Sure, it requires some fighting, but that's half the fun.
See you in Town,
-Z
man nerfing the GY makes me sad :(

I like to go in there and AOE farm the ghost things wiht my mage. I can kill about 12 at a time without any problem.

The real way to make money, IMO, is to play the ah. Get an addon that scans the AH and keeps records and just buy low sell high. The real cash is in enchanting materials. Always in demand and never a deposit charge!
Level 60 UD Mage - Spirestone
Level 20 Troll Rogue - Spirestone