RP-PvP Tomarrow
On the EU side I've made one on The Venture Company (English language). I've already found a rather fun RP guild and my pally is level 5 and most entertaining

Light shine!
Sir_Die_alot,Sep 14 2005, 07:19 PM Wrote:I was wondering who that person whispering and mailing me was. There were so many tweaks on you just didn't stick out at the time. :P
[right][snapback]89268[/snapback][/right]
I figured Lum would tell you what my characters' names were. Guess not!

Oh, and when I whispered you, "NOOOOOOOOB!" I thought that would give it away. Granted, it was a momentary lapse of sanity, forgetting what kind of server I was on. But I suppose "NOOB!" is what passes for ordinary conversation between you and me.

So, will you be our leader?
The error occurred on line -1.
On Maelstrom then.

Alrin - Level 6 Troll Shaman. Ja mon! (Made a toon here because shaman is the only class left I dont have made yet)
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
For everyone interested joining the Avarice Guild, please send a tell to me on Twisting Nether.

My character name is Húrin, accent and all, so I reccomend copy and pasting it. I should be on any evening Pacific Time, and I'll be online all weekend hopefully.

The sooner we get our 10 signatures, including whatever Alts you may have, the easier this gets. For the moment, you'll just have to get in contact with me.
Turambar - Fury Warrior - Twisting Nether
NenyaAdamant - Shadow Priest - Proudmoore
Lum - Shadow Priest - Stormrage

TheLuminaire.net
TheLuminaire,Sep 15 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:For everyone interested joining the Avarice Guild, please send a tell to me on Twisting Nether. 

My character name is Húrin, accent and all, so I reccomend copy and pasting it.  I should be on any evening Pacific Time, and I'll be online all weekend hopefully.

The sooner we get our 10 signatures, including whatever Alts you may have, the easier this gets.  For the moment, you'll just have to get in contact with me.
[right][snapback]89331[/snapback][/right]

Since most of us use guilded just set up a channel to use over there as well if you haven't already. At least until you get the actual guild started you will still have "guild chat"
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Sep 15 2005, 10:17 AM Wrote:Since most of us use guilded just set up a channel to use over there as well if you haven't already.  At least until you get the actual guild started you will still have "guild chat"
[right][snapback]89334[/snapback][/right]

Good call. I'll set up an Avarice channel when I get home.

TheLuminaire.net
Gnollguy,Sep 15 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:Since most of us use guilded just set up a channel to use over there as well if you haven't already.  At least until you get the actual guild started you will still have "guild chat"
[right][snapback]89334[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, I've actually been in the avarice channel for Guilded the whole time I've played there, so far, but I haven't seen anyone else. :)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Sep 15 2005, 12:16 PM Wrote:Yeah, I've actually been in the avarice channel for Guilded the whole time I've played there, so far, but I haven't seen anyone else.  :)
[right][snapback]89351[/snapback][/right]

Doh! Serves me right for not thinking of that in the first place.

TheLuminaire.net
Gnollguy,Sep 15 2005, 01:17 PM Wrote:Since most of us use guilded just set up a channel to use over there as well if you haven't already.  At least until you get the actual guild started you will still have "guild chat"[right][snapback]89334[/snapback][/right]
Speaking of that, are any Basiners planning on trying out RP-PvP?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Just a note to people who have decided to play this realm: My character can now make linen bags so if you want to increase your inventory size, I will need cloth. :blush: I'll also be going enchanting after I've built up enough spare cloth to grind it a bit.
Sir_Die_alot,Sep 15 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:Just a note to people who have decided to play this realm: My character can now make linen bags so if you want to increase your inventory size, I will need cloth.  :blush: I'll also be going enchanting after I've built up enough spare cloth to grind it a bit.
[right][snapback]89367[/snapback][/right]
Thanks. Good to know.
I'm on leatherworking and skinning. I do have a bunch of light armor kits on hand at tne moment. All of you leatherwearers, let me know about your needs.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Bolty,Sep 15 2005, 04:39 PM Wrote:Speaking of that, are any Basiners planning on trying out RP-PvP?

-Bolty
[right][snapback]89363[/snapback][/right]

<-- Basiner.

Started a tauren warrior named Vang late last night, but didn't see anyone else in the avarice channel but Mal.
Started an Undead Mage named Seroquel. fire me off an invite whenever you get the chance!
Alram,Sep 15 2005, 06:25 PM Wrote:Thanks.&nbsp; Good to know.
I'm on leatherworking and skinning.&nbsp; I do have a bunch of light armor kits on hand at tne moment. All of you leatherwearers, let me know about your needs.
[right][snapback]89370[/snapback][/right]
Turns out I am playing my undead rogue, Riek, the most. I just picked up skinning/mining in the hopes of both turning a profit and providing materials to make gear for other members of the guild.
The error occurred on line -1.
If you want to get in Avarice, I'll be online all day today.

TheLuminaire.net
An interesting case of events on one of the RP realms...Link <Click Here>
[Image: Awolfscry.jpg]
TheLuminaire,Sep 18 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:If you want to get in Avarice, I'll be online all day today.
[right][snapback]89556[/snapback][/right]
I have an orc warrior-about level 8. Do all guild members have power to invite? Joining the "avarice" channel results in me getting spammed with messages which are not meaningful. ie the name of the character followed by numbers, etc which appear to be coordinates of some kind.
Thenryb,Sep 19 2005, 10:19 AM Wrote:I have an orc warrior-about level 8. Do all guild members have power to invite? Joining the "avarice" channel results in me getting spammed with messages which are not meaningful. ie the name of the character followed by numbers, etc which appear to be coordinates of some kind.
[right][snapback]89656[/snapback][/right]

The Avarice channel exists only to serve Guilded. You can't join it like you would a normal channel, otherwise you get spam like you mentioned. Either dl guilded (where yuo can use the Avarice channel, upon setting guilded up) or message one of the guildies...
Thenryb,Sep 19 2005, 06:19 AM Wrote:I have an orc warrior-about level 8. Do all guild members have power to invite? Joining the "avarice" channel results in me getting spammed with messages which are not meaningful. ie the name of the character followed by numbers, etc which appear to be coordinates of some kind.
[right][snapback]89656[/snapback][/right]

Pesmerga is right. The spam you're seeing is the different Guilded clients transmitting to each other. If you join with Guilded, that won't happen. If you don't want to use Guilded, just jump in the channel real quick, and leave it. I get notifications when anyone joins the channel, so I should be able to pick out your name, and send you an invite. Provided I'm online.

Good news is, we got the Guild up and running, so no more hassles with signatures. Any one of the members online should be able to invite you, if I'm not around.

Just make sure they recite to you the pledge of Avarice. This is an RP realm after all, and I'm not going to guild you without some assurances. ;)

TheLuminaire.net
I must say, last night on Twisting Nether was fun. I forgot how much I miss Rping. Haven't done so since my AOL days back in High School (was fun, until it all became OOC and evolved into just a chat room....)

I still have yet to figure out which char I will keep as my main on there, but I have a few to choose from :)

Shaman, Mage, Druid, and Warlock.