A Freebie Worthy of Deebye
Any1,Jun 1 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:Ah, the "old school" approach.  ;)
[right][snapback]79240[/snapback][/right]

"And I'm not old, I'm 45!"

Oops, guess I am. :blink:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Aint no pervert like an old pervert. What we lack in youthful energy, we make up for with experience and well thought out creativity.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 04:02 PM Wrote:Aint no pervert like an old pervert. What we lack in youthful energy, we make up for with experience and well thought out creativity.
[right][snapback]79248[/snapback][/right]

And of course the eternal turn on, drooling and wearing Depenz thongs. :lol:

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
I don't wear underwear no more. Thong, diaper, or otherwise. I will just let it all hang, and, eventually, drop out.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 04:40 PM Wrote:I don't wear underwear no more. Thong, diaper, or otherwise. I will just let it all hang, and, eventually, drop out.
[right][snapback]79252[/snapback][/right]

Three letters: TMI. :wacko:

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Well, kilts are liberating. What can I say.

All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Occhidiangela,Jun 1 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:"And I'm not old, I'm 45!"

Oops, guess I am.  :blink:
Occhi
[right][snapback]79247[/snapback][/right]

Come on 45 isn't old!

*mumble*Poor old dodger*mumble*

Actually, I'm not exactly a spring chicken at 39. :whistling:
Signature? What do you mean?
You both are kids!!!

Now get off my lawn!!! **Pumps fist in the air**
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 05:33 PM Wrote:You both are kids!!!

Now get off my lawn!!! **Pumps fist in the air**
[right][snapback]79259[/snapback][/right]

*moons Doc*

In Memory of Pete
**Lifts back of kilt**

You must admire how I can use all the road rash and buckshot scarring for texture.

And that crecent moon? Those are the jaws of a large German Shepherd police dog. Quite artistic if I do say so my self.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:**Lifts back of kilt**

You must admire how I can use all the road rash and buckshot scarring for texture.

And that crecent moon? Those are the jaws of a large German Shepherd police dog. Quite artistic if I do say so my self.
[right][snapback]79278[/snapback][/right]

TMI, part deux.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
You started it. I thought this was show and tell. :lol:
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Any1,Jun 1 2005, 06:46 PM Wrote:I have tried the stuff with the last two girl-friends (18 months apart).  I can tell you with some certainty it did nothing for her or for me.  The rise in temprature was imperceptible.  The GFs checked with their girl-friends that had also tried it and the vote was unanimous.  It didn't make any difference.
[right][snapback]79221[/snapback][/right]

I'm not surprised. What Doc failed to cover in his sex ed lesson is that most of the nerve endings aren't in the vagina but the in surrounding region (the clitoris being the most famous) and most women can't feel anything beyond a few inches. It's not the size that matters--it's the width.

:o

So if you're with that rare someone who can feel detailed, precise sensations, give it a try. It's also better used before sex than during.

TMI? I guess I just got tired of the ostrich pr0n.
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Occhidiangela,May 31 2005, 11:15 AM Wrote:The funny part about life is that many a future "til death do us part" is met when we aren't even looking.

Occhi
[right][snapback]79049[/snapback][/right]

True, but that isn't always the case.
Count Duckula,May 31 2005, 07:53 PM Wrote:Wow. I skip a day and I miss Sex Ed.

Dammit.

How come the only other female posting in this thread happened to stop by with a helpful correction? No responses to Doc's orgasm queries? I understand; I'm not really sure I want to go balls to the wall--so to speak--on this topic either.

There's this keep-it-in-the-bedroom attitude that prevents people from talking about sex, and that attitude doesn't necessarily have a religious bent to it. My mother sat me down for the sex talk after I found the word "rape" in a dirty joke book. I already knew what sex was and how it was accomplished--I was a well-read ten-year-old--but the concept of forcible and nonconsentual sex was foreign to me.

If I had my way, the schools would teach safe sex, promote same sex, cover rape by both genders (because it happens), and things like childbirth and contraceptives. Sorry BrianLeichty, but sex happens whether or not people are married or even of the age to do so legally or even within society's acceptance. God may provide, but he's not providing the Trojans.
[right][snapback]79128[/snapback][/right]

That is a fact that I am all-to-familiar with. That is another reason that we have become a nation that is morally-bankrupt. Sex outside of Marriage is just plain wrong. The fact that people are doing that tells me one thing and that is that they don't care about the consequences of their actions. Sooner or later they are going to have to deal with the consequences of their actions. We all do. What saddens me is that girls my nieces ages and younger are getting pregnant because strangers or family members can't keep their hands off of them. But, I've said enough about that. I don't want to dwell on that any longer.
Wow, I can't believe I missed out on thsi thread until now. Balls.

BrianLeichty35,Jun 1 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:That is a fact that I am all-to-familiar with.  That is another reason that we have become a nation that is morally-bankrupt.  Sex outside of Marriage is just plain wrong.[right][snapback]79293[/snapback][/right]

Why?
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Quick, grab the popcorn.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
I agree with Ducky on this:
And, to BrianHeichty (sorry to pick on you, but...):

God may well want us to have good sex in our marriages, but the only way you find out before it is too late whether you are sexually compatible is to have sex. A good marriage has many strong underpinnings - shared values, communication skills and a willingness to compromise being important ones. But marriages can and do founder if the sex is not good.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But that is only one element that makes for a truly successful marriage. Sex, I mean. There are other things, more important things(like Love, for example), that need to be present before marriage can be considered.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been with the same man now for 25 years. We both had numerous partners before we committed to each other. And I am convinced that it was the right thing to have done. We knew we were compatible on many fronts before we started out on that incredible adventure called parenting - which is the single most divisive one in any marriage.
How old were you when you met your present husband? If you were in your early 20's, how did you know you were making the right choice? If you got married later, say your late 20's or early 30's, you probably had a better idea of what you were looking for. 25 years is a long time to commit to someone, and I applaud you for it. However, not all marriages are like yours, I'm sure. That is why I think that it is a great idea for people to date others in order to find that one person that they can spend the rest of their lives with. That is how people are supposed to determine whether or not they are compatible, not by having pre-marital sex. Call me old-fashioned, but if more people actually did that, we would definitely see fewer divorces. This is something that I believe very strongly in.
Mithrandir,Jun 1 2005, 09:24 PM Wrote:Wow, I can't believe I missed out on thsi thread until now. Balls.
Why?
[right][snapback]79295[/snapback][/right]

It just is.
Count Duckula,Jun 1 2005, 08:15 PM Wrote:I'm not surprised. What Doc failed to cover in his sex ed lesson is that most of the nerve endings aren't in the vagina but the in surrounding region (the clitoris being the most famous) and most women can't feel anything beyond a few inches. It's not the size that matters--it's the width.

:o

So if you're with that rare someone who can feel detailed, precise sensations, give it a try. It's also better used before sex than during.

TMI? I guess I just got tired of the ostrich pr0n.
[right][snapback]79288[/snapback][/right]

OK, back to the cronpron we go, with butter or product from thread #1. The rest I leave to one's own visuals . . .

Occhi
In Memory of Pete