A Freebie Worthy of Deebye
You wouldn't want KY on your cob.

If you got enough heat and friction from the cornholing, you could potentially have popcronpron... Including the money shot of the cob exploding.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
BrianLeichty35,Jun 1 2005, 10:36 PM Wrote:It just is.
[right][snapback]79298[/snapback][/right]

My experience is at odds with yours. "It just is?" Do you refer to "it" as "It" as in people doing "It?"

I did find that making love with someone you care for deeply is a more profound, more deeply spiritual experience than recreational dalliance.

Could write a book on the emotional scars left by relationships that go bad after all the barriers have been dropped, but I won't. We live, we learn, some have to bleed and scar more than others to learn.

Occhi

PS: how long have you been married?
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 10:50 PM Wrote:You wouldn't want KY on your cob.

If you got enough heat and friction from the cornholing, you could potentially have popcronpron... Including the money shot of the cob exploding.
[right][snapback]79300[/snapback][/right]

Good point, Crisco™ might be better, or WD 40. :blink:

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Free pr0n!!¡

Occhi, no lube... You WANT friction to make the cob go off.
:P
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 10:58 PM Wrote:Occhi, no [right][snapback]79303[/snapback][/right]

What, no cuddling? Evil link. :blink:

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
But that's only parts of plants and animals... So it's erotic right?
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 11:08 PM Wrote:But that's only parts of plants and animals... So it's erotic right?
[right][snapback]79306[/snapback][/right]

Well, it can't be classified as Vegan erotica due to the chicken. A closed encounter most fowl.

*ducks*

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Let's not dally with our heads in the sand, at least it's not an ostrich.

Whatever the hell that was, it certainly wasn't kosher.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Quote:Well, it can't be classified as Vegan erotica due to the chicken. A closed encounter most fowl.

Quote:Let's not dally with our heads in the sand, at least it's not an ostrich.

Whatever the hell that was, it certainly wasn't kosher.

Kasreyn! The scary old guys perverts are hitting on me! :wacko:

(Over AIM, Kas says "hi" to Occhi and tries to convince me to go back to my PS2 and play Star Ocean.)

And Brian, you're holding a can opener on a tin full of juicy worms and daring other Lurkers to give the handle a twist. Don't be surprised if you can't stuff all the worms back in the can. :shuriken:
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Doc,Jun 1 2005, 08:30 PM Wrote:You must admire how I can use all the road rash and buckshot scarring for texture.

And that crecent moon? Those are the jaws of a large German Shepherd police dog.

Doc likes it rough. :lol:

Ruff ruff ruff!

-Lemmy
Mithrandir,Jun 2 2005, 05:24 PM Wrote:Why?
[right][snapback]79295[/snapback][/right]
Because he said so.
LemmingofGlory,Jun 2 2005, 05:02 AM Wrote:"When does a feather become an ostrich?" bothers the hell out of me because the feather will never become the ostrich.-Lemmy
[right][snapback]79198[/snapback][/right]

Well, I understood your point, and for this thread it doesn't matter, but when it comes to law...
whyBish,Jun 2 2005, 07:01 PM Wrote:Well, I understood your point, and for this thread it doesn't matter, but when it comes to law...
[right][snapback]79312[/snapback][/right]

And just for some cultureshock...

The second story on the news tonight was a 5 minute one about the first NZ entrant in the U.S. National Spelling Bee... It was reported that our girl went out in the first round for mis-spelling erythrophobia, cut to her social studies teacher mis-spelling it, cut to her classmates mis-spelling it, cut to definition of the word, cut to expert on erythrophobia talking about its problems, cut to greek roots of the word, cut to expert on Erythrophobia admitting she couldn't spell it... for almost the lead story, it must have been a slow news day! Oh, and they haven't mentioned the 'No' vote yet :P
whyBish,Jun 2 2005, 02:01 AM Wrote:Well, I understood your point, and for this thread it doesn't matter, but when it comes to law...

Sorry to disappoint, but I was talking psych, not law. As far as I'm concerned, if an ostrich doesn't want someone to pokin' it with his meat sausage/provokin' it with her meat curtains, it's gonna kick his/her ass. And I hope it does! I've never seen an ostrich kick anyone's ass. I think it'd be pretty damn funny.

And if it doesn't? Well, that is why it's important to get your partner's full sexual history. It also save you the horror of hearing the words "You know, you're just not satisfying after the ostrich. I'm going back to the petting zoo."

-Lemmy
BrianLeichty35,Jun 1 2005, 11:34 PM Wrote:How old were you when you met your present husband?  If you were in your early 20's, how did you know you were making the right choice?  If you got married later, say your late 20's or early 30's, you probably had a better idea of what you were looking for.  25 years is a long time to commit to someone, and I applaud you for it.  However, not all marriages are like yours, I'm sure.  That is why I think that it is a great idea for people to date others in order to find that one person that they can spend the rest of their lives with.  That is how people are supposed to determine whether or not they are compatible, not by having pre-marital sex.  Call me old-fashioned, but if more people actually did that, we would definitely see fewer divorces.  This is something that I believe very strongly in.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[right][snapback]79297[/snapback][/right]

My 'present' husband is the only husband I have had. :)

I met him when I was 18. We were both dating others at the time, but remained part of the same social circle and developed a friendship.

We started 'dating' (including a sexual relationship) when I was 23. We moved to co-habitation when I was 25. We legally married when I was 30, because we were ready to have children together. As you can see, we took our time about making committments, because we were concerned about the long run. I didn't commit to 25 years. I committed to life - with him.

But back to the topic:

I am really bemused by your notion of 'dating'.

Quote:That is how people are supposed to determine whether or not they are compatible, not by having pre-marital sex.

Either you flat out disagree (on what grounds you are not specific) with my contention that sexual compatibility is part of a good marriage, or you didn't read what I wrote the first time. You will note that I am not suggesting that it is the only consideration.

The high divorce rate today is due to many reasons. First of all, people now do have the ability to legally leave a marriage. That has saved many from living hells.

Second, we no longer live in anything like the environment where our notions of marriage evolved. People used to live in close proximity to extended family. That part of the ceremony where the witnesses vowed to aid the couple was important. It meant that there was a support system for helping work out problems. Now we (generally) live in nuclear families that are far from extended family. We have to hire marriage councillors instead of consulting 'Aunt Maggie' and 'Uncle Frank', or parents or grandparents. Heck, in many cases we don't even really know our spouse's extended family at all.

Third, there remains this fairy tale notion that marriage is a 'happily ever after' thing. No matter how much you love someone, you are going to disagree at times. And you have to spend energy on working it through. You have to compromise. You have to *gasp* work at it. A lot of marriages go bad because people don't spend that time and energy. They merely bail out instead.

You will note the absence of pre-marital sex from my list. It is deliberate.

I won't call you old fashioned. I will call you naive and overly idealistic, as opposed to realistic. :)

(Brief tangent: You mentioned your concern at seeing your nieces get pregnant, blaming pre-marital sex. I think you are making a mistake - blame the ignorance that prevented them from using contraceptives. We have the technology; we need to make sure that people use it, and make procreation a deliberate act.)

And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Shadow. Thank you. Good post.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
ShadowHM,Jun 2 2005, 07:11 AM Wrote:Second, we no longer live in anything like the environment where our notions of marriage evolved. People used to live in close proximity to extended family. That part of the ceremony where the witnesses vowed to aid the couple was important. It meant that there was a support system for helping work out problems. Now we (generally) live in nuclear families that are far from extended family. We have to hire marriage councillors instead of consulting 'Aunt Maggie' and 'Uncle Frank', or parents or grandparents. Heck, in many cases we don't even really know our spouse's extended family at all.

In principle, bingo. Caveat: sometimes extended families can add friction to a marriage when one or the other won't cut the umbilical. That dagger has a two sided blade. This argues for getting to know your prospective spouse and his/her family very well before marriage decision. Short engagements strike me as being, in Treebeard's words, "hasty."

Quote:Third, there remains this fairy tale notion that marriage is a 'happily ever after' thing.   No matter how much you love someone, you are going to disagree at times.   And you have to spend energy on working it through.   You have to compromise.   You have to *gasp* work at it.  A lot of marriages go bad because people don't spend that time and energy.   They merely bail out instead.
[right][snapback]79325[/snapback][/right]

Yep, gotta lay a hearty "Amen" there, and observe that arguments about having an Ostrich as a pet become just another issue to agree, or disagree, on while feathering the nest.

*ducks* (A goose might get me lights punched out . . .)

What's that, Ref, a two minute minor for that fowl?

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
BrianLeichty35,Jun 2 2005, 04:07 AM Wrote:That is a fact that I am all-to-familiar with.  That is another reason that we have become a nation that is morally-bankrupt.  Sex outside of Marriage is just plain wrong.  The fact that people are doing that tells me one thing and that is that they don't care about the consequences of their actions.  Sooner or later they are going to have to deal with the consequences of their actions.  We all do.  What saddens me is that girls my nieces ages and younger are getting pregnant because strangers or family members can't keep their hands off of them.  But, I've said enough about that.  I don't want to dwell on that any longer.
[right][snapback]79293[/snapback][/right]

So, I'm morally bankrupt because I have sex and I'm not married? :huh:

Next thing you'll tell me is that I'm going to hell because I don't believe in God, right?
Signature? What do you mean?
DING DING DING!!!

You found the marble in the oatmeal! You get to drink from the firehose!!!

Careful Any1, that's a whole different thread. This thread is bad enough as it is with out making it any worse.

Should I have made a firehose entendre in a thread involving sexual function?

Keeeripes I am a bad man.
All alone, or in twos,
Some hand in hand
Make their stand.

"Isn't this where...."
Occhidiangela,Jun 1 2005, 09:52 PM Wrote:My experience is at odds with yours.  "It just is?"  Do you refer to "it" as "It" as in people doing "It?" 

I did find that making love with someone you care for deeply is a more profound, more deeply spiritual experience than recreational dalliance.

Could write a book on the emotional scars left by relationships that go bad after all the barriers have been dropped, but I won't.  We live, we learn, some have to bleed and scar more than others to learn.

Occhi

PS:  how long have you been married?
[right][snapback]79301[/snapback][/right]

I'm not married, but what I have stated here I have observed in married couples that I am friends with. Plus, I've seen the effects from members of my own family that are married(Parents, Brother, Sister, Aunts & Uncles).