Stormrage Guild - Who needs what?
Yakisoba, level 20-something hunter. I need some like-minded individuals to come visit the Stockade with me.

Other than that, I need loads of things. Money, mostly. Training costs are pretty big.
--Yak
Sabra,Jun 17 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:Can't speak for Flyn, so I'll let him speak for himself.
I believe I read in a different topic that he is not available till 9:30PM these days.
[right][snapback]80941[/snapback][/right]

My schedule is different on different nights. Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't show up until late. I should be able to be home by 8 tonight without a problem. If we are running DM East I am willing to bring either character. Flyn actually probably has more to gain in there (I think Hydrospawn drops a decent caster piece) but it really doesn't matter much to me.

To be honest there are different ways to attack this quest. If we simply wanted to complete this quest we could literally have it done in under a half hour from the time we enter Dire Maul. This is probably far from preferable though because noone who needs a key would get one. Instead we could do a full DM East run (without skipping anything) and you guys can finish 3 quests at the same time.

http://www.thottbot.com/?q=15893
http://www.thottbot.com/?q=15633
http://www.thottbot.com/?q=15906

Note that the last one requires you to talk to the person in Moonglade first before he will give you the quest and then you have to do a brief prereq in Silithus. We can get this done for people if they want before doing DM as the reward is a pretty nice caster offhand item which might be nice for a few of you :)

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,Jun 17 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:http://www.thottbot.com/?q=15906

Note that the last one requires you to talk to the person in Moonglade first before he will give you the quest and then you have to do a brief prereq in Silithus.  We can get this done for people if they want before doing DM as the reward is a pretty nice caster offhand item which might be nice for a few of you :)

- mjdoom
[right][snapback]80956[/snapback][/right]

Actually you can some what mess this quest up. I did DM east before having done anything with this quest and was able to pick up the Felvine shard. I then later got the quest to go get the box. I saw that that box needed the shard so I used it (not remembering where I got it from). So I have the shard in the box (or whatever happend when you use it), but I am on the quest to get the box right now because he wouldn't accept that for the turn in. :) So based on that you might be able to simply pick up the shard while in DM and then grab the get the box quest later, turn that in, then pick up the follow up, use the box and shard and be done with it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jun 17 2005, 03:20 PM Wrote:So based on that you might be able to simply pick up the shard while in DM and then grab the get the box quest later, turn that in, then pick up the follow up, use the box and shard and be done with it.
[right][snapback]80959[/snapback][/right]

That's how Hykim did it. She grabbed the Felvine Shard and carried it around for quite a while before figuring out what it was used for. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bun-Bun,Jun 17 2005, 03: Wrote:That's how Hykim did it. She grabbed the Felvine Shard and carried it around for quite a while before figuring out what it was used for. :)
[right][snapback]80960[/snapback][/right]

Well, in that case we can just go straight for conquering DM :) I'll look you guys up when I get home. We do have almost two groups of people who have showed interest. Maybe if we pick up a few more helpers we can run two groups in here... just a thought.

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,Jun 17 2005, 03:38 PM Wrote:Maybe if we pick up a few more helpers we can run two groups in here... just a thought.
[right][snapback]80961[/snapback][/right]
Hmmm... Go to the grocery store or play WoW... Go to the grocery store or play WoW...

I does like me groceries but I hates getting me groceries so...

If you want a mage, Lochnar is available.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Note that the last one requires you to talk to the person in Moonglade first before he will give you the quest and then you have to do a brief prereq in Silithus.  We can get this done for people if they want before doing DM as the reward is a pretty nice caster offhand item which might be nice for a few of you :)

Well he's not talking to me, so I can only presume that someone sends you to talk to Rabine Saturnas in Moonglade.

Flyn, thanks so much for these links. I picked up the other two and one more as well from a stroller in Faethermoon Stronghold. I guess I'll have to try to back into the Felvine quest as GG describes it. Hope I can get the reliquary without any prompting from Saturnus.

Otherwise, is anyone able to tell me where any prequest can be found?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I guess no time like the present to start this series;
Dragonkin Menace ->
The True Masters (part 1, Redridge) ->
The True Masters (part 2, SW) ->
The True Masters (part 3, back to Redridge) ->
The True Masters (part 4, back to Morgan's Vigil in Burning Steppes) ->
talk to Ragged John ->
talk to Marshal Maxwell ->
Marshall Windsor in BRD ->
Abandoned Hope.

Next step begins when you find A Crumpled Up Note off random drop in BRD (and talk to Marshal Maxwell).
Take it back to Marshall Windsor in BRD and get A Shred of Hope ->
(Retrieve the two tablets of information from bosses General Angerforge and the golem lord, Argelmach)
Jail Break (BRD) ->
Stormwind Rendevous (SWC)->
The Great Masquerade (SWC), and you then get a fragment of the shattered medallion from Bolvar Fordragon ->
The Dragon's Eye, Take the key to Winterspring and speak to Haleh (a blue dragon in High Elf form) who gives you -->
Drakefire Amulet, which she tells you to go back to BRD and fill with the Blood of the Black Dragon Champion from General Drakkisath.

Return to Haleh to get the key to Onyxia's Lair.

Edit: 7/11/2005 -- All done tonight.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Sabra,Jun 17 2005, 06:15 PM Wrote:Otherwise, is anyone able to tell me where any prequest can be found?
[right][snapback]80968[/snapback][/right]

The only time I was ever sent to talk to Rabine was from a quest that started in Silithus. It was given to me at the flight point, and I had to kill night elf druid/warrior ghosts. After that, I needed to get a 'thing' from the top of a tower. I got it, and had to turn it in to some guy in the moonglade, who pointed me to Rabine for the reward. Maybe you need this done first? I'm not too up on how DM quest lines work.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I need to run through Scarlet Monastary, as I'm nearing 44 and will soon be way overlevelled for the instance.

EDIT: with Hit

EDIT 2: Don't need it anymore. Nor do I need Uldaman. :D
Resurrecting this little thread for the good of Stormrage. Relax I'm a professional in rezzing I have a 60 priest AND a 60 paladin.

So as of Sunday December 11th I have capped my Priestess Krystian with the sole purpose of helping guild members with quests. I can now bring a warrior, a paladin or a priest to a group to fill either of the two "must have" roles demanded by Blizzard's dungeon design. I'll be starting to run 5 man nights on Tuesday and Wednesdays probably starting the week before Christmas. What I'm interested in hearing is where folks have the biggest quest log gluts and where folks would like to go. Please also keep in mind that my emphasis is NOT on raiding but on cleaning out quest logs and building guild personal relationships. I'll leave it to GEM to do the raiding requests. :)

So I open the floor. Who needs what? Have Tank, Healer, Hybrid will travel. If there is more than 5 interested I will endeavour to organize two groups.