What is the best feeling ever?
Have someone spin around in a circle for 20 or 30 seconds and then measure the brain's electrical activity as they try to jog in a straight line. It's not euphoria but it definitely gives you that disconected feeling.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Any1,Mar 29 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:I realize this was meant in jest.  However, they can probably hookup a load of electrodes to your head and measure the amount of electrical activity in the "pleasure center" of your brain.  The measuring unit will of course be Watts (why make up a new unit when one already exists).  As in 'doctor that was a 10 Watt bowl movement for Mr. Johnson.' :huh:
[right][snapback]72268[/snapback][/right]

They would also probably measure some chemicals that have to do with pleasure to see how muc ha change occured.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)