Lurker Lounge Breakdown
Hello,

Falomin - 26 Years Old - Born 3/15/79 - Peoria, Illinois USA - Accountant
Falomin

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.

- Mel Brooks
Occhidiangela,Mar 22 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:Still a lineman?  :D

Occhi
[right][snapback]71518[/snapback][/right]

Nope, programmer.
MMAgCh,Mar 25 2005, 03:24 PM Wrote:I'm just pretty good at this entire lurking thing. ;)
[right][snapback]71916[/snapback][/right]

Yah, scary good ;-)

-A
Darian - 3/7/1966, Herndon VA, evil system/application administrator.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Firestarter ~ 16 years old. Ontario, Canada. Student

This should be updated to 21 years old. The rest remains the same. Geez, 5 years?!?
ForceVoid ~ 19 years old. 3D FSSG Okinawa, Japan. Lance Corporal, United States Marine Corps.
Pop Squid, 34, married, 2 daughters, 3 cats, and I suppose there's that *rabbit* too. Twin Cities, MN, USA. IT geek & PC builder. High natural resistance to WoW and other MMORPGs (nothing personal) though I do like Guild Wars.

Squid Grid PC Service <-- my side biz
Robots *will* kill you.
Well I am not on the list but seeing all those names brings back fun times
maybe you can add me ( no i havent died of old age yet)
mommie older than dirt (38) louisiana .
Still a stay at home mom but all the kids are in school now :D
ForceVoid,Apr 19 2005, 03:46 AM Wrote:ForceVoid ~ 19 years old.&nbsp; 3D FSSG Okinawa, Japan.&nbsp; Lance Corporal, United States Marine Corps.
[right][snapback]74384[/snapback][/right]
My favorite person-who-names-his-characters-after-mtg-cards! Good to see you're still around and doing well. How is the Marines treating you?

Be safe :)
The error occurred on line -1.
WarLocke, born January 23, 1980.

Taking Radiology classes at LSUA, bouncing on Saturday nights, and spending the weeks looking for a job that will pay next semester's tuition.

I think I'm heading for a meltdown. :(
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
WarLocke,Apr 19 2005, 06:52 PM Wrote:WarLocke, born January 23, 1980.

Taking Radiology classes at LSUA, bouncing on Saturday nights, and spending the weeks looking for a job that will pay next semester's tuition.

I think I'm heading for a meltdown.&nbsp; :(
[right][snapback]74516[/snapback][/right]
Play more WoW! :whistling:

I miss you. :wub:
The error occurred on line -1.
Doing all right here. Have to bust ass everyday about 16 hours. I'm trained to be a cook, and we work the longest and most grueling shifts - every day from 0300 to 1800, feeding about 200-500 Marines at any given meal depending on deployments.

I've got MCMAP (Marine Corps Martial Arts Program) grey belt training and continuous rifle, NBC (nuclear, biological, and chemical), and combat training, which should be fun. I'm starting to miss the grunt work and 20k humps.

I'll probably be here in garrison a couple more months so I might have one or two weekends off to explore the island or possibly even mainland Japan if I get cleared to take some leave. Sometime in this coming summer or fall though I'll be going to Iraq or on ship in the vicinity - Marines need hot chow there too. :shuriken: