% Max Mana/Life
Since I don't own an soj, frostburn, or % life item, I can't test this out very easily. Does anyone know how these are calculated? I know that + vitality items are useless on Mercenaries, and they have no mana, so it's easy to figure out for them. But Players have two ways to add to either of their life and mana. I heard somewhere that increase max life (like on enigma) will only affect your base life and +life items, but not Vitality. Am I completely wrong or does it work like this on mana/energy as well?
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.
whathuh,Feb 27 2005, 12:40 PM Wrote:Since I don't own an soj, frostburn, or % life item, I can't test this out very easily.  Does anyone know how these are calculated?  I know that + vitality items are useless on Mercenaries, and they have no mana, so it's easy to figure out for them.  But Players have two ways to add to either of their life and mana.  I heard somewhere that increase max life (like on enigma) will only affect your base life and +life items, but not Vitality.  Am I completely wrong or does it work like this on mana/energy as well?
[right][snapback]69208[/snapback][/right]

+% life will boost all your base life (i.e. the life you'd have without any equipment) and any +life from equipment. It won't affect life from +life/clvl, +vitality or +vitality/clvl.

The same goes for +% mana and mana/energy sources.
adeyke,Feb 27 2005, 07:14 PM Wrote:+% life will boost all your base life (i.e. the life you'd have without any equipment) and any +life from equipment.  It won't affect life from +life/clvl, +vitality or +vitality/clvl.

The same goes for +% mana and mana/energy sources.
[right][snapback]69219[/snapback][/right]
Thanks. Good to know when planning ahead.
What is the judicial system coming to when child molesters get 5 years and cottage cheese gets 30.