Zombies
The only reason I would ever own a gamecube is to play Metroid Prime and Zelda. I remember there being a special edition of The Wind Waker which came with the sequel to The Ocarina Of Time. *sigh* I miss that game too :(. There is only one part of that game that I DON'T miss, and thats the damn water temple :angry:.
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
I have a written work on zombies in my room. It says:

"The lowest ranks of the undead, zombies befoul much of the world where they appear as well as the tombs and crypts of the dead. Zombies serve the darkness blindly and without thought, attacking only with their bare hands. They move slowly, but with relentless determination, seeking to consume the flesh of the living. They are simple minded and easily outwitted, but in large groups can overwhelm the unwary."

Desert zombies tend to attack with poisons, water zombies can cause frostbite. Some other types of undead can reanimate zombie bodies, scientists think they transfer some kind of small microorganismto the zombie bodies. Blunt weapons and intense light are good for defense of zombies, chemical weapons and electricity are bad. If you have any more questions, I am a lich with experience with other undead, and can answer them.

(A gold star to whoever figures out the type of zombies I'm talking about)
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Is it liek Diablo II? Because the desert zombies poison stuff. And the other guys reanimate and stuff And blunt weapons are good against undead.