Let's make totally outrageous claims!
Ah, but what will really confuse you is this: Is his answer the outrageous claim, or his first statement? :huh:
This is actually true (it sounds outragous but isn't)

My uncle told me that he hasn't seen the tapes of the planes hitting the world trade center yet.

(this is true, it isn't something I made up)
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Your uncle is a lucky man.
Obi2Kenobi,Aug 27 2004, 04:35 PM Wrote:Ah, but what will really confuse you is this: Is his answer the outrageous claim, or his first statement? :huh:
*growls* Don't DO that to my poor overworked brain.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
My birthday today! I totally invited that total stranger of a girl I made out with last night on the bar dancefloor to come home with me, instead of chickening out and all.

Yes, and I dated the queen of sheba.
That was me, remember?
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
how large were the hickey & bite marks I gave you while necking? You were quite *active* ahem on the dancefloor in front of the band with me. They even commented on how we were making out. Your friend was also making out too, but not with you or me. :D