What's up with AB
Good deal. :)

Main forums seem to be back up and running. ;)
But of course they're back up; I just spent the time to register here! :lol:
Of Course, now that I have registered too.

Thanks for the Help LL

-Orrbitron
Sic Gorgeamus Alos Subjectatos Nuc

"Gladly Will We Feast On Those Who Would Conquer Us"

Just Another Visitin' Basiner
I hear it was a plot by Bolty to get more members here at the lounge.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Tank U, Tank U, Tank U!!

Much love from the (temporarily) AB-deprived.

kRAYt
"People are strange, when you're a stranger." J. Morrison
gekko,Apr 15 2004, 12:22 AM Wrote:I hear it was a plot by Bolty to get more members here at the lounge.

gekko
Well it worked, after that last outage I signed up here just incase the Basin goes down again ;) . I notice you all have a WoW forum here, so maybe I could stick around for a bit.. :D

Beware, the wiggler is amoung you :ph34r:
Flick,Apr 14 2004, 02:23 PM Wrote:Main forums seem to be back up and running. ;)
They don't seem to be up tonight, nor is WT. Is there a problem or is it just me?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
It's not just you, LavCat. It looks like something is up tonight although I'm not sure what.
I went on AB about 930pm tonight and it was fine. I played LOD for a while and now it is 1200am and i cant get in the AB. WHATS UP?????
BielzibulbII (Druid)

Account: Warmonger272003

USEast Realm

SCLadder

Deadroot,Apr 15 2004, 06:20 PM Wrote:Beware, the wiggler is amoung you :ph34r:
Y'know, that ph34r smiley doesn't really do anything for me. It looks ugly and should be replaced with the ninja smiley [Image: ninja.gif]

Any chance of custom smileys, Bolty?
WT was up at 8AM, now it's down again (right after the password change). Back to the Lounge!
Amazon Basin Member
"This is my mistake. Let me make it good." - REM
That and most admins are at ABCON right now.

/Goes to irc.gamesurge.net channel: #ab-con

Edit: The chat is stangely empty (not counting the AFKers). I guess ABCON is finished.
Proud Member of the Amazon Basin
Greetings to all of you Lurker Lounge Members!
Make yourselves comfy in the meantime.

[Image: wine.jpg]

[Image: cookies.jpg]

Anything else I can offer you guys? :D
Have we heared anything as to what is goin on with the AB again? I can't go through this again :blink: :lol:
Amazon Basin Member

Us West Scl Blondebomber
Walkiry,Apr 18 2004, 02:32 PM Wrote:Make yourselves comfy in the meantime.

[Image: wine.jpg]

[Image: cookies.jpg]

Anything else I can offer you guys? :D
Thank you, Walkiry, and all of you Lurkers; those of us from the AB always appreciate your generous hospitality! :)
Mmmmm cookies and wine....what could be better!?!

Thanks Walkiry :)
Bowa of the AB.
USEast - too many accts to list.
[Image: pastelillosGuayC.jpg]
I brought some pastelitos de guayaba :)
<span style="color:#3366FF">Playing wow with the Basin
Quote:Make yourselves comfy in the meantime.
Thank you, Walkiry. B)

Quote:Anything else I can offer you guys? :D
Perhaps some roast boar?

Quote:Have we heared anything as to what is goin on with the AB again? I can't go through this again&nbsp; :blink:&nbsp; :lol:
Sorry, BB. Nothing as yet. I imagine they are having more issues with the server. We'll just have to be patient while they get things sorted out. TPJ will keep us updated so stay tuned for the latest info bits.

Thanks for the grub, SG. B)
Of, it is 1:00pm in North Carolina on a sunday and i have no AB. Getting shakes, cold sweats, stomach cramps, dont know if i can handle this much longe. Need AB forums (junkie)
BielzibulbII (Druid)

Account: Warmonger272003

USEast Realm

SCLadder

bielzibulb2,Apr 18 2004, 05:12 PM Wrote:Of, it is 1:00pm in North Carolina on a sunday and i have no AB.&nbsp; Getting shakes, cold sweats, stomach cramps, dont know if i can handle this much longe. Need AB forums (junkie)

Well, its now 1:40pm in North Carolina and I got my AB. Go Tar Heels! B)

SvenDerKonig

edit:
It is now 1:45pm and AB is gone again - starting to show withdrawl symptoms again :(