The Old Republic
So... curious... any plans on putting together an SW:TOR iteration of Lurkers? BioWare has the guild creation stuff live already, you can take a look here: http://www.swtor.com/guilds

-Altrius
(03-21-2011, 02:52 PM)Altrius Wrote: So... curious... any plans on putting together an SW:TOR iteration of Lurkers? BioWare has the guild creation stuff live already, you can take a look here: http://www.swtor.com/guilds

FYI, it looks like someone (Xodusix) has already started forming a 'Lurkers' guild there.
I am so. Freakin. Excited about this game.
[Image: 4456451BAREs.png]
Sounds great. M interested too.
I'll be there, looking foward to it Smile

Mist
Crap! Crap! Crap!

I've been avoiding it, but now I went and did it!

I looked at some of the info on the game. I think I'm gonna have to buy it. I'm glad the first month is free so I can be sure the game will keep me going for some time. I need to be certain before I kick WoW to the curb.

Lochnar - Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Heh, found a collector's edition copy for sale here. Sometimes, living in the frigid, flooded northland has it's advantages, as it's going on ebay as soon as I get it. Big Grin Pre-ordered a regular copy as well so I can join you all. Tori is looking forward to it as well.

Frag - I'm going to alt like I'm lochnar.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Sadly, even though I'm a ridiculously huge SW fanboy, I dout I'm going to be playing this. It just hasn't shown me enough to interest me I guess.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
You'll be playing it...
Angry
The Basin is running a guild as well, see their signup thread -- I'm wondering if it might not be best to have all our eggs in one basket, so we don't run into 'guild too small to do stuff' issues?

That said, I'm holding off on preorders because I don't like how the EA-Origin/Steam situation is going. The game isn't going to 'sell out', after all, and I don't feel the need for a collector's edition.
(08-03-2011, 04:28 PM)Frag Wrote: You'll be playing it...
Angry

They will need to give me a good hard sell on end game content that isn't pvp. The stuff I've seen doesn't sell me on the end game content.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(08-03-2011, 05:47 PM)shoju Wrote:
(08-03-2011, 04:28 PM)Frag Wrote: You'll be playing it...
Angry

They will need to give me a good hard sell on end game content that isn't pvp. The stuff I've seen doesn't sell me on the end game content.

That's because they haven't released any endgame content or any real pvp information yet.

Some inside info says... You'll be playing Big Grin
I just want to get in on the Blaster fun, and star wars, it looks cool so far, and i'm ready for something other than swords.

Light sabers.....kind of swordie.....better though Smile
I'm a huge Star Wars fan but the previous Star Wars MMO was a huge letdown, so I didn't bother keeping track of this one. The fact that Bioware is involved is a plus, I suppose. Smile When is it coming out? If we decide to do Lurkers guild(s), I'm assuming we'll have to split between Rebel & Empire and that we can't play together like the current WoW guilds? It would be fun to have everyone all together for once.
IF I were to play, I'm highly doubting that I would play alliance / republic. I could really only see myself as a Bounty Hunter Type, or as a Sith. They would have to have amazing customization on the republic side for me to even have a passing interest.
Endgame tidbits

Finally dropped a bit of info on endgame.

Two sizes, 8 and 16.
Each person on a boss kill gets either foo tokens or foo.
There's no gear-up phase to start doing raids, but there is gating.
Focus raid testing is being QA'd currently.
Jr here. REALLY exicted about this game. I agree with Shoju I could not see myself playing Republic. Does anyone know the person that created the Lurkers guild?
Not sure if anyone follows The Amazon Basin but they seem to be leading towards a PvE Republic guild. Maybe we should form an Adversary Sith guild? It appears that there are options to have an enemy, this according to BioWare will increase the chance you are on the same server.
I sent of a post to the TOR Lurkers guild and as yet haven't had a reply.
I'm currently in a Empire guild called "The Legion of Fire" if anyone's looking for one to join, though i'd rather join one with you guys.
Incidentally, i was able to get the pre-order code due to the place i ordered my game through not being Aust based. WHOOT!

Looking at playing a Bounty Hunter or Inquisitor.

Blasters man, it's got Blasters.....Cool!

Mist
Just created a Lurkers Empire guild send me a message if you want in