Introduce Yourself Here!
Yeah, even the weakest graphics hardware sold in new systems these days should be capable of running 3D games reasonably well, up to about 2005 at least from what I've experienced. Super convenient for those of us still attached to old PC games.
Edit #2: There was another post here before that this post was a reply to, but it's gone now, rendering this post pointless.

Random fact: This post is made with 100% recycled pixels.
Hey everyone! I'm Trevor (Megni in-game), and I'm a hopeful guildmate here before too long. Sabra and I got acquainted, but for those of you who I haven't had a chance to talk to yet, I'm from up in Washington (PNW not the capital) and just online to enjoy the game for once instead of grinding through the content as fast as humanly possible to reach end-game. In-game you might hear me talking about the mini-house I'm trying to buy in the coming months, or the wedding I'm in the middle of planning with my fiancé. If people want to poke around my brain a little more and get to know me better, my PM box is currently empty.
Hi, Megni:

Thanks for your courtesy in asking if you could join Lurkers. I have spoken with our GM and he has told me that I should be able to offer you a guild invite. Whisper me next time you're on.

Just so you know, Megni, now all Lurkers are as talkative as I. Wink
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(01-26-2017, 02:16 AM)roytr001 Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm Trevor (Megni in-game), and I'm a hopeful guildmate here before too long. Sabra and I got acquainted, but for those of you who I haven't had a chance to talk to yet, I'm from up in Washington (PNW not the capital) and just online to enjoy the game for once instead of grinding through the content as fast as humanly possible to reach end-game. In-game you might hear me talking about the mini-house I'm trying to buy in the coming months, or the wedding I'm in the middle of planning with my fiancé. If people want to poke around my brain a little more and get to know me better, my PM box is currently empty.
Welcome. Hope to see you in GChat soon!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Hi there!

I'm relatively new to the guild on Terenas server, and was told to post something here requesting access to Terenas' forums.

Thanks in advance!
Hi, guys, I am rriWicks, so happy to be there and become a member of this family
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey there, I am Bimbys. Just signed up. Hope there's a lot to see here Smile
So uh,

Hey everyone. It's me, your friendly neighborhood Shoju.

My original account was thrashed, smashed, and locked up by some goofy cookie glitch that I ran into a couple of times, and then by the time I bothered to try and start a new account I had ditched the domain I was using to host the email account.

So, I made a second account. And... I can't even begin to remember what I had used to start that.

So fine. Here I am. I wanted to stop by and say hi, and see how everyone is doing, and let people know that I'm back to playing Path of Exile.
It's so nice to hear from you, Shoju. Will you be playing WoW at all when the BFA Expansion starts?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
No, my time with WoW has come to a close. I just don't have it in me to pay a subscription, and then play as often as I would want to make sure that my char is ready to raid, and do the things that I would need to do to feel like I'm playing the way I want.

Especially when I can Play Path of Exile for free, and experience all of the end game content, and when I buy things, it's more stash space, or nifty effects for the way my character works.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.
Welcome back, Chad. Smile
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Hey, I'm an old gamer and PC hobbist from the days of DOS and Windows 3.1.

My first PC was a Compaq 486 SX 66mHz with 4MB of RAM, and it was state of the art man. I used to spend a lot of time on DWANGO\Doom 2, Battle.net\Diablo, Wolfenstein 3D, Warcraft, Starcraft, Duke Nukem 3D, RoTT, Pizza Tycoon, AOHell, mIRC, etc.

Cool to see people are still congregating from those days. I have D1 CD working on my Windows 10 PC with an i9 7900X. Sucks that the original Battle.net no longer lets you create games.
Welcome to the Lurker Louge.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hey,

Long time fan of good PC games, stumbled upon this forum from a weird section within Mojo StormStout's guide, the section was still all in flash, and it links a Diablo 1 guide that resides in this forum. I am mildly excited for Reforged.
Hi Everyone,

I'm Emerge, roughly a 2-3 times a year lurker here since like 2003-2004 who has decided to finally signup and say hello! I use to know Tal, Treesh, and a few others i believe migrated over here from The-Calling forum days in the early 2000s. Anyways im an avid Diablo and wow player although the past few months I haven't gamed much. Im super hopeful there is going to be a d4 announcement at the end of this (it better happen!).

Anyways just wanted to say Hi!
Hello Everyone,

I am Mythic Wolf. I have played many games, from Diablo to Path of Exile, but nostalgia has brought me back to Diablo II. I can be found on battle.net, USEast. If you are in the neighborhood, be sure to say hello.
This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I used to be a lurker lounge/D2 poster. Back when Tal, Gnollguy, Threesh, Smoke, various Swedes and so on were active. So, if anyone remember a Grislo, throw me a message maybe? I completely lost my old message board links, and we're talking ICQ era her (yeah...), and it seems that Tal's Halloween forum might have gone the way of the dodo, sadly.
Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer to this forum. I used to play Diablo II in my teenage years, later on got my hands on Diablo III, naturally, and I've recently decided to replay these games, since I still have to find another title that fascinates me as much as these ones.
Hi everyone!
The name's Mike, but you may call me Leeroy, it's fine too. I am a gamer, obviously, and a big TTRPG geek. Gotta confess that my love for Diablo III started from this item (it fitted my brainless Barbarian engage strategy soooo well, had lots of laughs with my friends back when we played).
I found this place yesterday, leased to see that forums are not completely extinct Big Grin