Introduce Yourself Here!
07-04-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself Here!
Yeah, even the weakest graphics hardware sold in new systems these days should be capable of running 3D games reasonably well, up to about 2005 at least from what I've experienced. Super convenient for those of us still attached to old PC games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 05:38 PM by Belix.)
Edit #2: There was another post here before that this post was a reply to, but it's gone now, rendering this post pointless.

Random fact: This post is made with 100% recycled pixels.
01-26-2017, 02:16 AM
Hey everyone! I'm Trevor (Megni in-game), and I'm a hopeful guildmate here before too long. Sabra and I got acquainted, but for those of you who I haven't had a chance to talk to yet, I'm from up in Washington (PNW not the capital) and just online to enjoy the game for once instead of grinding through the content as fast as humanly possible to reach end-game. In-game you might hear me talking about the mini-house I'm trying to buy in the coming months, or the wedding I'm in the middle of planning with my fiancé. If people want to poke around my brain a little more and get to know me better, my PM box is currently empty.
01-27-2017, 12:49 PM
Hi, Megni:

Thanks for your courtesy in asking if you could join Lurkers. I have spoken with our GM and he has told me that I should be able to offer you a guild invite. Whisper me next time you're on.

Just so you know, Megni, now all Lurkers are as talkative as I. Wink

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
02-13-2017, 07:26 PM
(01-26-2017 02:16 AM)roytr001 Wrote:  Hey everyone! I'm Trevor (Megni in-game), and I'm a hopeful guildmate here before too long. Sabra and I got acquainted, but for those of you who I haven't had a chance to talk to yet, I'm from up in Washington (PNW not the capital) and just online to enjoy the game for once instead of grinding through the content as fast as humanly possible to reach end-game. In-game you might hear me talking about the mini-house I'm trying to buy in the coming months, or the wedding I'm in the middle of planning with my fiancé. If people want to poke around my brain a little more and get to know me better, my PM box is currently empty.
Welcome. Hope to see you in GChat soon!

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P.J. O’Rourke

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]
10-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Hi there!

I'm relatively new to the guild on Terenas server, and was told to post something here requesting access to Terenas' forums.

Thanks in advance!