RP-PvP Tomarrow
Pesmerga,Sep 19 2005, 07:56 AM Wrote:I must say, last night on Twisting Nether was fun.  I forgot how much I miss Rping.  Haven't done so since my AOL days back in High School (was fun, until it all became OOC and evolved into just a chat room....)

I still have yet to figure out which char I will keep as my main on there, but I have a few to choose from :)

Shaman, Mage, Druid, and Warlock.
[right][snapback]89672[/snapback][/right]

I totally agree! It brought a whole other level to the gameplay, especially since I haven't played Horde before.

When TN went down for an hour or so, and I was forced to play on SR, I quickly longed for a well though out dialouge between other players, as oppsed to the typical shorthand pubbie spam.
Turambar - Fury Warrior - Twisting Nether
NenyaAdamant - Shadow Priest - Proudmoore
Lum - Shadow Priest - Stormrage

TheLuminaire.net
Welp, she'll be an alt, but my beloved Taakal, who has been dead and gone for a long time, is being ressurrected as a Priest. Will be dropping y'all a line.
Tank for hire.
Roane,Sep 13 2005, 03:59 PM Wrote:Uh.... just to be contrary (well, not really, but I like to sound tough) I'm rolling Alliance on Emerald Dream when I can.  If anyone wants to do Alliance on one of those new servers, that might be a good alternative.  (And that way, those that like to play a little of both sides can do so without fighting their friends, etc.)

If anyone does go Alliance/Emerald Dream, let me know -- expanding the pool of potential hunting partners is always a good thing.
[right][snapback]89112[/snapback][/right]

Got a small group of five lurkers looking to do Alliance RP-PvP. Since we're mainly Horde-PvE we figured we'd scratch all itches with one more server.

We've created level one characters on Maelstrom but if you are there on Emerald Dream we'll switch. No sense fracturing the lurker community more than necessary...

Are you playing there yet?
vor_lord,Oct 11 2005, 10:35 AM Wrote:Got a small group of five lurkers looking to do Alliance RP-PvP.  Since we're mainly Horde-PvE we figured we'd scratch all itches with one more server.

We've created level one characters on Maelstrom but if you are there on Emerald Dream we'll switch.  No sense fracturing the lurker community more than necessary...

Are you playing there yet?
[right][snapback]91621[/snapback][/right]

I surely am. My mage is up to 31 and I think I'm about to start an alt. I'm a member of a fun little light RP guild mostly of people who came from a PvP server. It's a small group, but active, and growing, and they're decent people. I'd happily invite you folks in there, or help you start another guild if you like with the alt I'm about to make. Either way, I'd love to have some Lurkers around!
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Roane,Sep 13 2005, 05:59 PM Wrote:Uh.... just to be contrary (well, not really, but I like to sound tough) I'm rolling Alliance on Emerald Dream when I can.&nbsp; If anyone wants to do Alliance on one of those new servers, that might be a good alternative.&nbsp; (And that way, those that like to play a little of both sides can do so without fighting their friends, etc.)

If anyone does go Alliance/Emerald Dream, let me know -- expanding the pool of potential hunting partners is always a good thing.
[right][snapback]89112[/snapback][/right]
Sorry to hear you are going over to the Dark Side. Honestly though it would probably be fun to fight you on the same server.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Roane,Oct 12 2005, 12:40 PM Wrote:I surely am.&nbsp; My mage is up to 31 and I think I'm about to start an alt.&nbsp; I'm a member of a fun little light RP guild mostly of people who came from a PvP server.&nbsp; It's a small group, but active, and growing, and they're decent people.&nbsp; I'd happily invite you folks in there, or help you start another guild if you like with the alt I'm about to make.&nbsp; Either way, I'd love to have some Lurkers around!
[right][snapback]91820[/snapback][/right]

We've switched to Emerald Dream. It'll probably be a while before they are really played at all, but at least we'll be on the same server when the time comes :)
I notice Lum, our guildmaster on Twisting Nether, hasn't logged in there in over three weeks. Should we begin casting about for alternatives?

Meanwhile, how have things gone on Emerald Dream?
Dr_Stupid,Nov 12 2005, 09:01 PM Wrote:I notice Lum, our guildmaster on Twisting Nether, hasn't logged in there in over three weeks.&nbsp; Should we begin casting about for alternatives?

Many of us joined the Dark Void. The rp'ing is non-existant in the guild, but PvP is definitely heavy. Message Nautik or Renew and tell them that you know Neriad and that you're from the Lurker Lounge.