Anybody know what's up with the Basin?
Quote:The D2 forums are now back online.

For some they are. I know people that are having problems accessing the site. The Blue Boards and other guilds give me error messages if I try to access them. The good news is that TS is up, and our hammering guy is back from the pub! It will probably be awhile before everything is 100%. Many thanks to the tech team for all the work they are doing! :) ::beer mug::
Comes a time when you're driftin'
Comes a time when you settle down

Neil Young
I still get "404 Not Found"

I don't think it's up yet.
Hi,

I'm quite positive that the forums are working again!

No really. They do work. At least for me! :whistling:

Greetings, Fragbait

PS: All you Basiners are always welcome over here.
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
still down for me...

how can banned user post :huh:
Quote:still down for me...

how can banned user post :huh:
Because he set his title to "Group: Banned":P
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Just don't set your title to "Group: Moderator". If you do, your title would soon be changed to Fragbait's, and I'm not talking about his self-titulated one:P
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
basin down again....
Quote:basin down again....

*goes to make more cookies*

:lol:
On of the Basin's tech team stated in a thread that while they had gotten the site back up, there was further need for work, and some intermittant downtimes were to be expected.

I'm assuming that being a Saturday, this was one of those intermittant times, as the tech team didn't have r/l work trumping AB work.
US East Administrator on The Amazon Basin

[Image: mikeandroe.png]
It has been acting weird. Iw as able to get in this morning, to the main forums and to the D2 boards both. But others were not able to, right at the same time. No idea what the issue was.
its about 8:00 am west coast and i see we're down again.

<span style="color:tan">____________________________________________

oh the boards! those boards -

neither <span style="color:blue">blue nor <span style="color:red">red were extant for me,

ere passwords a learnt, no weaseltech

nor email server there be.

<span style="color:tan">____________________________________________

- <span style="color:tan">fordi
[Image: hlinready02gt1.gif]
<span style="color:tan">h j u k i<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
<span style="color:goldenrod">amazon basin member
the amazon basin
<span style="color:green">___________________________
Been down for me for like 2 days.... I hope it goes back soon.
I havent been able to login the whole weekend.
AKA Coldheart at the Basin.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
Quote:I havent been able to login the whole weekend.

What Coldheart says... and I so want to post in the basinangel thread :rolleyes:
<span style="color:#999999">
/waves at everyone

Faemaster
Basin back online again:)
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
- Winston Churchill
The AB seems to be down again. I dont know if its just me or its a general problem.
Quote:The AB seems to be down again. I dont know if its just me or its a general problem.

Well, I so hope it is a general problem... If not you are projecting your problems onto me:P

And I needed to warn my fellow groupmembers WildViking and Darkstorm that trying to get past Duriel with only two Basin Angels is suicide :unsure:

Fae
Quote:Well, I so hope it is a general problem... If not you are projecting your problems onto me:P

Fae

I'm going from AB's mopping instructor to AB's Problem projector. Hmmm I think that is a nice promotion for me :P:P:D
Down for me too. And just when I needed to post pics of my new shiny Standard of Heros and Torch...... :P
Ah well, hope it goes back up again soon. A part of me is missing without the AB forums there. :wub:

Cheers, MK
The AB boards aren't down for me right now, but I think that's because of some yo foo foo mojo I did when they were up for everyone else but me so my computer now is forced to look for the proper IP address. I'm one of only one or two on the browse list. I put a post in the "outstanding technical issues" thread on the blue boards.

Heather