The Corrupted Wish Game
Occhidiangela,Apr 26 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:I wish whirled peas were a globally popular menu item.

Occhi
[right][snapback]75286[/snapback][/right]

Done. Peas are now required to be in EVERY menu item in the world. Salad, Pot Roast, Lasagna, Soups, Ice Cream, Margaritas, Fuzzy Navels, Scotch, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Coffee, etc...

I wish I could fix cars just by touching them.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
jahcs,Apr 26 2005, 01:55 PM Wrote:I wish I could fix cars just by touching them.
[right][snapback]75287[/snapback][/right]

Granted!

With but a touch, you can fix any car.

Your empire crumbles when you face accusations of vehicular molestation from the Knight Industries Two Thousand.

"Don't touch me in my tailpipe!"

I wish I could buy the world a Coke...
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Apr 26 2005, 01:00 PM Wrote:Granted!
I wish I could buy the world a Coke...
[right][snapback]75288[/snapback][/right]
You can and do, and are then so far in debt for footing the bill for 6 billion cokes that you are driven to bankruptcy. Your property is put up for auction, and Coca Cola Corp buys the deed to your property where it begins construction on a new bottling plant.

I wish they'd put the coke back in the Cola. :blink:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Apr 26 2005, 02:05 PM Wrote:I wish they'd put the coke back in the Cola.  :blink:
[right][snapback]75289[/snapback][/right]

Granted!

You are torn apart by your own children in your sleep when they suffer from "Co-cola" withdrawals.

I wish I knew why soda pop burps made your nose feel all tickly and bubbly.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Apr 26 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:I wish I knew why soda pop burps made your nose feel all tickly and bubbly.
[right][snapback]75293[/snapback][/right]

You are now armed with that knowledge. Sadly, the truth has not set you free, but has instead made you extremely self conscious about the nerve endings in your nose, which induces sneezing when within fifteen feet of any carbonated beverage.

I wish my car's engine could burn water for propulsion.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
GRRRR, edited due to mean, vicious, nasty double post. We hates IE, precious, and the internet, and Bill Gates and . . . OK. That's enough.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Apr 26 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:You are now armed with that knowledge.  Sadly, the truth has not set you free, but has instead made you extremely self conscious about the nerve endings in your nose, which induces sneezing when within fifteen feet of any carbonated beverage.

I wish my car's engine could burn water for propulsion.

Occhi
[right][snapback]75301[/snapback][/right]
Your car's enginne now burns water instead of gasoline. You than find yourself stranded on a highway in the middle of the New Mexico desert, out of "gas" with no water in sight, and realize the only liguid you brought with you is root beer.

I wish Ihad a root beer float right now.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Poof!

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade A&W Root Beer float is now taking up most of your front yard. Your neighbors are requesting a new city ordinance banning parades and parade paraphernalia (say that 10 times fast!) in your neighborhood.

I wish my coworkers would quit bothering me with innane requests all the time.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Minionman,Apr 26 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:I wish  Ihad a root beer float right now.
[right][snapback]75310[/snapback][/right]

Granted. A can of root beer is floating by you right now, as you are one of the 2 survivors of a shipwreck floating on a boat in the middle of the ocean. The other survivor - Roseanne Barr and she is hungry.

I wish that at 20, I had as much foresight as I do now.

-A
Ashock,Apr 26 2005, 04:48 PM Wrote:I wish that at 20, I had as much foresight as I do now.
-A
[right][snapback]75321[/snapback][/right]

You did (wish granted was too easy this time) and you still end up in the here and now. Taste the irony! :D

I wish my dog could speak Spanish.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Apr 26 2005, 05:33 PM Wrote:You did (wish granted was too easy this time) and you still end up in the here and now.  Taste the irony!  :D

I wish my dog could speak Spanish.

Occhi
[right][snapback]75325[/snapback][/right]

Your dog learns spanish. while you are walking past a crowd of people the dog tries out some swear words.

I wish Ididn't have to fill out very many forms.

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Granted. The forms are filled out for you, incredibly inaccurately. Your paycheck is now being deposited in my bank account, and the IRS thinks you earn more than Bill Gates.

I wish I didn't have to take Biology over the summer (since I did PERFECTLY on the AP test).
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Lady Vashj,Apr 25 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:One person makes a wish.  The next person grants that wish with a caveat that makes the wish go bad, then makes their own wish for the next person to corrupt.

I was checking my webcomics today, and it turns out God plays too:
http://cheston.com/pbf/PBF048ADOneMoreDay.html

-Lemmy
*hits Lemmy over the head for not making or granting a wish*

My wish remains ungranted.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Lady Vashj,Apr 27 2005, 10:32 AM Wrote:I wish I didn't have to take Biology over the summer (since I did PERFECTLY on the AP test).
[right][snapback]75381[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You do not have to take biology over the summer. However, you have to take biology every term for the next four years.

I wish someone would pay all my bills, without expecting or accepting any recompense from me, using funds which are legitimately theirs to control.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
LemmingofGlory,Apr 27 2005, 10:13 AM Wrote:I was checking my webcomics today, and it turns out God plays too:
http://cheston.com/pbf/PBF048ADOneMoreDay.html
-Lemmy
[right][snapback]75396[/snapback][/right]

If grandpa had spent any time on the Tokyo subway, he'd have more elbow room in the situation depicted in the toon. :blink:

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Darian,Apr 27 2005, 06:44 PM Wrote:I wish someone would pay all my bills, without expecting or accepting any recompense from me, using funds which are legitimately theirs to control.
[right][snapback]75408[/snapback][/right]

Tricky wording there, Darian! I'll grant your wish and pay all your Williams. Have you any Williams in your life? Line them all up and I'll pay them, one by one.

While we're paying Williams, I wish my tuition was paid.
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Count Duckula,Apr 27 2005, 07:58 PM Wrote:While we're paying Williams, I wish my tuition was paid.
[right][snapback]75420[/snapback][/right]
Poof! Your tuition is paid in full.

However, it appears that your mystery benifactor is a somewhat dubious individual in the Middle East. The CIA is knocking on your door, and soon through it.

I wish I was less absent-minded.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
NiteFox,Apr 27 2005, 02:05 PM Wrote:Poof! Your tuition is paid in full.

However, it appears that your mystery benifactor is a somewhat dubious individual in the Middle East. The CIA is knocking on your door, and soon through it.

I wish I was less absent-minded.
[right][snapback]75422[/snapback][/right]

Not only are you less absent minded, you become the \most organized person in the world. You than try to get everyone as on time as you, but push too hard, and piss everyone off.

I wish I could read minds and control the amount of thoughts coming in. (I know what the usual argument against mind reading is :P )

Minionman,Apr 27 2005, 06:14 PM Wrote:I wish I could read minds and control the amount of thoughts coming in.  (I know what the usual argument against mind reading is  :P )
[right][snapback]75471[/snapback][/right]

You begin to read minds and you then fall into black despair when you discover how vacuous the average mind is.

I wish more people would register to vote.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete