your favorite quotes
Quote:A language is never finished. Those who speak a finished language and think they speak all truth in the name of logic and feeling good about themselves speak nothing. Binary mechnical animals. If machines become human they will love us, not destroy us.
Another word ar-tist' expresses himself. I think I'm supposed to say something like "Wow, that was really profound."

Quote:Mocking is the lowest form of intelligence, the meaning of linking how to write like a wanker is to feel good about ones superiority. Purely american then, which is so great here. No-one that's not a pretientious form of turd will read farther than a few lines.
Not mocking. And, by the way, mocking is not the lowest form of intelligence, tossing a tantrum on this board in public is lower. I am guilty though of kicking the dead. The wanker link was ironically appropriate since it was adamantine that used the word as a put down to someone who questioned the quality of his posts. It was a non-American who first posted the link on this board, where I first saw it.

Hmmm, so you think only a pretentious form of turd would agree with;
Quote:Popular sites filled with cutting-edge Internet cognoscenti (such as Slashdot and ShackNews) give the lie to this harmful and destructive myth: they are brimming with horrific grammar, atrocious spelling, gratuitous abbreviation and childish, arrogant attitude.*
*Emphasis by me.

Now to address the "purely american" quip. Huh? I am only superior in the fact that if a forum admin tells me to clean up my act I listen, rather than become a tantrum and toss my toys from the crib.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Huh?

I thought the second incarnation got banned too? Or didn't anybody bother to report it? Or are normal members supposed to take drastic action?
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Seas is welcome here, if he can drop the subject. That will be hard for him to do with this thread still open, so it's now closed.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete